out of hours trading on the LSE

This is a discussion on out of hours trading on the LSE within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; I am looking to do out of hours trading on the LSE, specifically when the market is closed. I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 11, 2018, 8:42pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
out of hours trading on the LSE

I am looking to do out of hours trading on the LSE, specifically when the market is closed.

I am finding it difficult to get any information on Brokers that offer this, and operations of out of hours trading using google. Google seems to point to CFD trading, or forex trading on ECN. But I am looking to trade stocks.

Does anyone on the board know brokers that offer out of hours trading, on the London Stock Exchange?
rossb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018, 9:37pm   #2
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossb2 View Post
I am looking to do out of hours trading on the LSE, specifically when the market is closed.

I am finding it difficult to get any information on Brokers that offer this, and operations of out of hours trading using google. Google seems to point to CFD trading, or forex trading on ECN. But I am looking to trade stocks.

Does anyone on the board know brokers that offer out of hours trading, on the London Stock Exchange?
who are you currently trading with?
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018, 10:33pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
rossb2 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
who are you currently trading with?
Interactive investor, Hargreave Lansdown, and First Direct. As far as I know these are just brokers that trade when the LSE is open.
rossb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018, 10:43pm   #4
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossb2 View Post
Interactive investor, Hargreave Lansdown, and First Direct. As far as I know these are just brokers that trade when the LSE is open.
ok.. maybe its a proper trading broker you are looking for where you can go long and short for a start! also access to futures for example. You can have limited access to these things too via CFD/spreadbetting too
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018, 3:12pm   #5

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2018
i use Tradier for my Pre market and post market trading
nannavidhyd is offline   Reply With Quote