Costs of daytrading

This is a discussion on Costs of daytrading within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Day trading continues to be a popular pursuit for a lot of people around the world because of the freedom ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:19am   #9
Joined Oct 2017
Day trading continues to be a popular pursuit for a lot of people around the world because of the freedom it can provide to those who approach it with a professional attitude. What many fail to recognize is that there are costs to day trading and that they can often spiral out of control.
rakhi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2018, 5:37pm   #10

Joined Oct 2015
you can daytrade off a $50/month fone, i don't recommend it.

i have half dozen large & wide screens in front of me.my CPU is in a TOWER, not in a f^cking fone
Old Feb 9, 2018, 6:19am   #11
Joined Oct 2017
Various people ask such a questions of "Costs of day trading" this is one of the most common questions,my point of view day trading is the one of the cheapest trading.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 11:49pm   #12

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
I have been daytrading Stocks for a couple years and I pay
150 for brokerage platform and lvl2
160 for esignal charting software
90 for trade ideas scanning software
and use a load balance router for back up so I pay an extra 50 for second internet service
This is what works very well for me but I did start off Under pattern day trade rule
with charles schwab and didnt pay much until 6 months in when it became full time. I would start small with like a good laptop and like your tv as a expanded monitor and a regular all in one broker until you know its something you will commit alot of time into doing then expand.
Vince-M-WT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2018, 5:26am   #13
Joined Oct 2017
Costs of day trading would be expensive now a days day trading needs money you should be aware of what the qualifications are to become a day trader.