10% Annual Return , Low Risk

This is a discussion on 10% Annual Return , Low Risk within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by tomorton So you'd be looking for 10% net profit for 0% net risk? Can you show something ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 20, 2017, 7:19pm   #9
Joined Jul 2001
Gardan started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
So you'd be looking for 10% net profit for 0% net risk?

Can you show something that says this is achievable?
Ermmmm No sorry I can't , that,s my original question , I'm just the lazy sod who just wants to go off playing golf with all the other lazy sods down at the club , without having to worry if my very very hard little nest egg is not going to be eaten by them nasty city bods ( I say that in tongue & cheek way ,my daughter makes a living in the city financial sector )
So I'm guessing by your answer that my little plan is a little far fetched ? And I'm destined to be a crap golfer whilst I watch my news feed all day
Old Jan 20, 2017, 7:44pm   #10
Joined Jul 2001
Gardan started this thread My point being really that when all you 5% big guns make your wedge what are you going to do with it? Assuming that you are savvy enough to be in a select band of 5% winners , I would assume you would be bright enough to chill a bit when the pot is large enough and perhaps go do a few things that doesn't entail worrying about markets . Wild dream I'm sure!
Old Jan 20, 2017, 8:16pm   #11
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardan View Post
So I'm guessing by your answer that my little plan is a little far fetched ? And I'm destined to be a crap golfer whilst I watch my news feed all day
You could leave that to your caddy .
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2017, 11:43pm   #12
Joined Jul 2001
Gardan started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
You could leave that to your caddy .
Ha ha doubt I'll be able to afford one and if I could he would be far to busy fishing my balls from the water hazards