Spread betting at FXCM

This is a discussion on Spread betting at FXCM within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; It's that time of year again Normally, the forex market trades 24 hours a day, 5 days a week without ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 22, 2016, 12:44am   #1041

Joined Jun 2009
Jason Rogers started this thread It's that time of year again

Normally, the forex market trades 24 hours a day, 5 days a week without interruption even for major holidays around the world, and FXCM provides live customer support 24 hours a day even on weekends and holidays.

However, Christmas and New Year's are the two exceptions. Here is a link to FXCM's holiday hours for trading and customer support during these holidays: http://bit.ly/2ih7xrW

For everyone celebrating Christmas, I wish you a happy one! Happy New Year to all!
Old Dec 22, 2016, 10:59pm   #1042

Joined Jun 2009
Jason Rogers started this thread I will be out of the office until Thursday, December 29th and will respond to your posts and private messages when I return.

For immediate assistance, you can contact our 24-hour live customer support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Rogers View Post
It's that time of year again

Normally, the forex market trades 24 hours a day, 5 days a week without interruption even for major holidays around the world, and FXCM provides live customer support 24 hours a day even on weekends and holidays.

However, Christmas and New Year's are the two exceptions. Here is a link to FXCM's holiday hours for trading and customer support during these holidays: http://bit.ly/2ih7xrW

For everyone celebrating Christmas, I wish you a happy one! Happy New Year to all!