Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione

This is a discussion on Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Just curious............. presume Vinnie wasn't sued. 5k is the small claims limit for the UK. (there are exceptions but this ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 30, 2007, 9:07pm   #31
Joined Jan 2006
Just curious............. presume Vinnie wasn't sued. 5k is the small claims limit for the UK. (there are exceptions but this matter is not linked)

If he is being sued, what's the latest?
Old Jul 2, 2007, 2:20pm   #32

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
In my view one of the fundamental keys to success in trading is understanding the volatility of the instrument being traded in the time frame (or time frames if you use multiple times), that you decide to trade it and then positioning your market exposure relative to that volatility.

This is so important because you then remove the need to predict market direction and just respond to what happens whether it is a loss or profit. It continues to amaze me just how many people don't do this or ignore it and then wonder why they are unable to make consistent profits from trading.

Paul
Paul,
Just came across this post from you. In a nutshell - one of the most important things for a newbie to act upon when trading - SHOULD BE STUCK ON A POST-IT NOTE ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN. WELL DONE.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 11:32am   #33
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione

Thank you so much for this and similliar posts- was tempted to buy the VS package but came across this and now know better.

Regards
Lodian
Lodian1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:24pm   #34
Joined Dec 2003

Lodian

As an excellent rule of thumb - the more hype and the more marketing = the worst value product.

This is because the people hyping are in the business of marketing a product which happens to be trading.

But the ones who do little marketing with little hype are normally involved in trading the markets and sell as a sideline.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 7:33pm   #35

Joined Mar 2004

Just to fill in some new details on VS

Years ago my neighbour wasted £300 on his course which basically consisted of cross over moving averages 50 and 200 MA !! Kids stuff

Well a few weeks ago after getting spam from VS on about a once a year basis, which goes direct to the waste paper basket, he sent some more blurb with a very realistic 1 million dollar banknote. Threw away the blurb but still have the note !
Me
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2010, 8:58am   #36

Joined Jan 2010

Very impressive honesty.

Unfortunately, it appears the market for appealing to the less informed by the knowledgeable for purposes of gain is significantly bigger than for those more informed to become better informed and bet successfully themselves.
Luminox is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2010, 1:38pm   #37
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeno1 View Post
What i found a bit strange with VS is he has a couple of very intelligent big legendary investors backing him up, who have made serious money out of the markets, Jim Rogers and Mark Fabor, why are they associated with a scamster??, Jim is a well known billionaire! Weird...
Keeno,

Is there any proof of that? When I say proof I dont mean stuff he writes about himself, I mean independent proof like one of those guys saying they back him. The problem is that in this business people lie through their teeth and if you do some research you can often uncover the truth. The following is an extract from his website,

“Millionaire Financial Trader Creates a ‘Child’s-Play’ Trading System so Simple a 12 Year Old Can Follow it. So Quick, You Can do it in 10 Minutes a Day ...and so Profitable You Can Pull in a Recession-Proof £100 to £2,000+ a day Return From Anywhere in the World!”
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2010, 2:43pm   #38

Joined Apr 2010

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2010...hall-collapse/

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2010, 3:39pm   #39
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt View Post
So he misquoted his 'backer' to get maximum press coverage for his training course/seminar. What a surprise he got caught. The sad thing is there will still be plenty of idiots that sign up.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2010, 8:08pm   #40
Joined Mar 2008

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sclie...i=&pbx=1&cad=h
fibbinstarchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:47am   #41

Joined Feb 2004

This blog, to which I was referred via e-mail looks well dodgy to me.

www.racheluncoversspreadtrading.co.uk

Stanzioni's name is mentioned in the blog more often than God's at evensong.

Sorry, I've been absent for a long time but thought this might be amusing.

"A fine excuse to pick a man's pocket every 25th. of December"

Last edited by axthree; Dec 6, 2010 at 12:51am. Reason: To add apology
axthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2010, 7:32pm   #42
Joined Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by siomic View Post
Did anyone else besides me, subscribe to Vince Stanzione's recent Traders Alert service?

Only two weeks into the service. My £10,000 investment bank lost £6,000 and nearly all the trades have stopped out !!! The remaining trades are also near their stops.

I am relatively new to spread trading and unfortunately put a lot of faith into this so called guru of spread trading. He even claimed to be in contact with the big institutions and new upto 48 hours before what trades they were going to execute. What a load of ********...

I am thinking of forwarding all the spam ****e that this prick sent to me to a solicitor to see if there is a way of seeking legal compensation, and getting him to substantiate who these big investment types are, and to prove the hype outlined in his literature.

Anyone else sucked into this load of ******** please let me know...
I'm sorry to hear it and hope you'll make at least some of the money back.
Unfortunately, there're so many scammers out there who try to sell 'winning techniques' and I wish there was some regulation.

If you read about forex there're so so many robots that 'will make you rich' but it makes me wonder... if they created something so good why would they sell it for a few quid??? Why don't they use their own techniques and get lots of dough? BECAUSE ALL THE SCAM DOESN'T WORK.
lancenicolase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 7:39pm   #43

2 Posts
Joined May 2011

I have just finished with VS. Not a good experience. As for Rachel Christmas? I know some of her trades are very suspect. She posted several trades that VS himself had only a couple of days before added to his 'members' site, only for her to give exactly the same trades a few days later. Suspect??? I would say so!
cherkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 5:00pm   #44

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hi, yes I did and also paid 350 for first book and then 2800for dvd's plus few montly fees for other rubish! (eerr I am so ssstt!!) I have to say that I also put a lot of faith into this ''guru online marketer'' but I did not have 10k to start gamble... His fantastic metod ''let the good trades run and bad ones stop'' I dont need any method for this, just gamble... All positive coments and videos are from his affiliet who keeps this prick working...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siomic View Post
Did anyone else besides me, subscribe to Vince Stanzione's recent Traders Alert service?

Only two weeks into the service. My £10,000 investment bank lost £6,000 and nearly all the trades have stopped out !!! The remaining trades are also near their stops.

I am relatively new to spread trading and unfortunately put a lot of faith into this so called guru of spread trading. He even claimed to be in contact with the big institutions and new upto 48 hours before what trades they were going to execute. What a load of ********...

I am thinking of forwarding all the spam ****e that this prick sent to me to a solicitor to see if there is a way of seeking legal compensation, and getting him to substantiate who these big investment types are, and to prove the hype outlined in his literature.

Anyone else sucked into this load of ******** please let me know...
Greg ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2012, 9:39pm   #45

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherkhan View Post
I have just finished with VS. Not a good experience. As for Rachel Christmas? I know some of her trades are very suspect. She posted several trades that VS himself had only a couple of days before added to his 'members' site, only for her to give exactly the same trades a few days later. Suspect??? I would say so!
I also paid that prick vince and lost 3500, only one I can recommend is this guy

He will show you live examples, very good techniques and will help you make some money during the day, you dont need to buy stupid dvds or similar useless materials, his seminar is online so you can ask questions and will teach you all day long (9hours with me) it is worth to try, if you dont like his techniques simple cancel the seminar and he will refund your money.
He will give you nice signals just for good recommendation

Last edited by Trader333; Feb 29, 2012 at 12:03am. Reason: Removed link
Greg ds is offline   Reply With Quote