Good UK brokers with Level 2

This is a discussion on Good UK brokers with Level 2 within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi there. I'm looking for a UK broker with real market data and level 2 data where I can open ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 22, 2017, 4:09pm   #1

5 Posts
Joined May 2014
Good UK brokers with Level 2

Hi there. I'm looking for a UK broker with real market data and level 2 data where I can open an account with around £2000. Anyone have any suggestions? Would be really appreciated
z_abideen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2017, 11:22pm   #2
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_abideen View Post
Hi there. I'm looking for a UK broker with real market data and level 2 data where I can open an account with around £2000. Anyone have any suggestions? Would be really appreciated
Doesn't exist I'm afraid. Save up more cash if you want to go that route.

Edit: some shops offer a form of L2, but the trades themselves are actually CFD, not DMA and the trade types limited. Some offer imitation L2 showing their own depth. I dunno ProSpreads is prob the closest you'll get with that acct size. Don't hear much about them these days.

You'd only need a few grand more to open a $5k futures account with a US broker, which is the route you're likely going to go down to get true DMA in the future anyway.

Last edited by Fill_Or_Kill; Oct 22, 2017 at 11:34pm.
Fill_Or_Kill is offline   Reply With Quote