Problem logging into Finspreads Advantage platform

This is a discussion on Problem logging into Finspreads Advantage platform within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Trader333 How do you know as being in the US you are not able to have a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2015, 2:51pm   #61
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
How do you know as being in the US you are not able to have a spreadbetting account ?
I didn't trade yesterday but did three satisfactory ones on Monday. Prompt fills, etc.

I have just taken delivery of a new computer, not unpacked, yet, with Windows 8 in it.

I'll see how it goes with Fins tomorrow.
Splitlink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2015, 10:30am   #62
Joined Nov 2001
The new computer works very well with Fins.

What more can I say? I am nothing more than a spreadbetting trader and this site gives me what I want.

I was beginning to have doubts but kept them to myself because I was using an old computer with new software. Dragging and scrolling with the mouse needed a lot of patience, but that was where the fault lay.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 1:29pm   #63
Joined Jan 2018
waste of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigbear View Post
I'm using windows 7 and internet explorer 10 on desktop. Finspreads advantage was fine on Friday but since Monday I can log in but I only get a grey screen.
I contacted help desk and they suggested using other browsers.
Anybody using Finspreads Advantage (not City Index version) on internet explorer. Any advise would be helpful thanks.
Sorry but you are wasting your time with Fin and City, they will always tell you its your browser or something wrong at your end. The grey screen issue has been happening for years. I finished with them 4-5 years ago, and it was happenign all the time.
Kear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2018, 1:39pm   #64
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkane View Post
its horrific software period

one of worst out there and very inefficient
If you are talking about Fin and City l agree.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 2:19pm   #65
Joined Nov 2001
My last posts were 61 and 62. Still no problems. What's this grey screen business?
Old Mar 21, 2018, 3:30pm   #66
Joined Jan 2018
Grey screen that shows no open positions. Server issues. Will never use them again, quit 4 years ago with them and l'll never touch them again. As soon as you need to close something quickly everything dies. I hear those problems are still ongoing so glad l quit.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 7:23pm   #67
Joined Dec 2004
pigbear started this thread Today last day of Finspreads and then migration to City Index for Sunday.
pigbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2018, 7:58pm   #68
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigbear View Post
Today last day of Finspreads and then migration to City Index for Sunday.
It won't be any better. Try Intertrader, IG or LCG
Old Mar 24, 2018, 11:40am   #69
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kear View Post
It won't be any better. Try Intertrader, IG or LCG
If you are getting better served where you are, what can I say? Good luck. But, I have never had a grey screen problem. That is not to say that they are perfect in all aspects but, my opinion is that, if I change to someone else, I won't know what I am getting until afterwards.

Maybe, when I was a lot younger, I would have had more patience but not now, probably why I go to the same shops and restaurants.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 6:11pm   #70
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
If you are getting better served where you are, what can I say? Good luck. But, I have never had a grey screen problem. That is not to say that they are perfect in all aspects but, my opinion is that, if I change to someone else, I won't know what I am getting until afterwards.

Maybe, when I was a lot younger, I would have had more patience but not now, probably why I go to the same shops and restaurants.
Believe me, l'm not young, l started this 16 years ago, and tried them all. Fin and City are the ones l'll never give another chance at. Gave em 3 chances after leaving to get it right. never again.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 8:05pm   #71
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kear View Post
Believe me, l'm not young, l started this 16 years ago, and tried them all. Fin and City are the ones l'll never give another chance at. Gave em 3 chances after leaving to get it right. never again.
Does 86 in April beat you?

Good Luck, anyway.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 5:33am   #72
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
Does 86 in April beat you?

Good Luck, anyway.
It sure does.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 9:49am   #73

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
I hear those problems are still ongoing so glad l quit.
veefx is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018, 6:30pm   #74
Joined Nov 2001
There is something the matter with all you guys! One thing that I have no trouble with is logging in.
Why is it that I am so out of step? When Fins and CI went under one roof on March 24th I thought that there would be some teething problems. Nothing. I just went on trading as if nothing had happened..

BTW, in the mornings I trade with a different computer to the afternoons, when I use a beaten-up old Lenova laptop. that uses an out of date version of some system--not Windows.

Still. As I said before, if you are happy wherever you are--nuff said! Good luck to us all.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:22pm   #75
Joined Jan 2018
Good luck to everyone..........