Problem logging into Finspreads Advantage platform

This is a discussion on Problem logging into Finspreads Advantage platform within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; I hear those problems are still ongoing so glad l quit....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:49am   #73

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
I hear those problems are still ongoing so glad l quit.
veefx is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018, 5:30pm   #74
Joined Nov 2001
There is something the matter with all you guys! One thing that I have no trouble with is logging in.
Why is it that I am so out of step? When Fins and CI went under one roof on March 24th I thought that there would be some teething problems. Nothing. I just went on trading as if nothing had happened..

BTW, in the mornings I trade with a different computer to the afternoons, when I use a beaten-up old Lenova laptop. that uses an out of date version of some system--not Windows.

Still. As I said before, if you are happy wherever you are--nuff said! Good luck to us all.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018, 7:22pm   #75
Joined Jan 2018
Good luck to everyone..........
Kear is offline   Reply With Quote