Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

This is a discussion on Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Hello I am new to finacial spread betting and I was wondering is this mans system worth buying,if not can ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 24, 2006, 5:02pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Hello I am new to finacial spread betting and I was wondering is this mans system worth buying,if not can you recommend any financial spread betting software.

http://www.vincestanzione.com/index.htm
Hill 16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 6:00pm   #2
Joined Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill 16
Hello I am new to finacial spread betting and I was wondering is this mans system worth buying,if not can you recommend any financial spread betting software.

http://www.vincestanzione.com/index.htm
Save your money! Go to the First Steps bit on this site for starters. It's free.
jimmy1jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 7:51pm   #3

7 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
If you want a simple moving average cross-over system that doesn't work and to be bombarded with junk mail, then it's worth every penny!
RobbieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pazienza
Old Jan 25, 2006, 12:54pm   #4

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Hill 16 started this thread Thanks,is there any software that does work.
Old Jan 25, 2006, 1:19pm   #5

Joined Nov 2001
It aint easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill 16
Thanks,is there any software that does work.
NO - you need to study these and other boards, books and practice for a long time. Start reading all you can on these threads. Forget systems and winning software and other scams. There is no short cut, no winning systems or software, just hard work and practice plus mastering your biggest obstacle to success - you!

Good luck
Thanks! The following members like this post: maiden22
Old Jan 25, 2006, 2:01pm   #6
Joined Jul 2005
Hill 16, these guys are dead right....but I get the sense it might not leave you anywhere ? If you want to make money daily or every week - I can't add anything. However, if you are willing to WAIT for the opportunities then markets often get stretched - let say within a 2-4wk timeframe and there are opps to take low risk positions. Small position size and use stops since you're still learning !
Hook Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2006, 2:53pm   #7

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Hill 16 started this thread In the last few months I was making some money on selling the Nasdaq futures price,but I lost a good bit of money cause the Nasdaq futures rose to its highest levels in years and I didnt have a good stop loss in place.I still think betting on the indices is the best option for me,all I need is to able to put the bets on at the right time.
Old Jan 25, 2006, 3:06pm   #8
Joined Jul 2005
Hill, I know the feeling....... I've had my bouts of low performance too. I found it best to take time out and WAIT for the really juicy opportunities. I recently shorted Dow futures over 11k but in June contract - that's how wimpy I was. However I had to wait a good while until the odd were well in my favour - knowing the US had been up around 90d just added to the probability of a turn. If your trying to earn regular cash like many of these guys - Good Luck they're better than me.
Hook Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2006, 4:40pm   #9
Joined Jan 2006
Vinnie bombarded me with all sorts of paper. Didn't part with a cent.

Enter the share competition that will start on the 27th of Jan. It's under the tab resources. When you realise that to make a profit is an achievement for us newbies or wanna be Alan Rich's, you get an idea and respect those who do this for a living. It has taken me many, many years to qualify in law so I can command a high hourly rate. I can sell you the lazy man's guide to becoming a lawyer along with a certificate for a mere £200.00 Less than Stanziones course I believe. I'll even give you a certificate.

Research is something I do (i don't enjoy it), but when you want to have a punt in trading, research all the reviews regarding traineres, books etc. You might make the odd useless purchase but I guess
Dr Alexander Elder's book 'come into my trading room' doesn't appear to be a con.

Put the effort in and maybe you'll only lose a few quid insted of the £5,000 or so I've lost in one day! Oh, it wasn't real money, nor will it be till I've done my homework...............

Good Luck

Tony
achtung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2006, 6:41pm   #10
Joined Jan 2005
Our man VS must do a mail shot around this time each year as it was round about this time last year that I got mine. I haven't had one this year! He prompted me to join T2W partly because he tells you expressly not to look at bulletin boards about him and partly because I was doing some due diligence on his stuff before parting with any money (which I didn't).

Got to say this though: he doesn't half pull in new membes for T2W
jimmy1jag is offline   Reply With Quote