Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

This is a discussion on Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Vince Stanzione is getting very rich, not through trading, but through mugs, not everyone is a mug some are new ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:27pm   #25
Joined May 2006
Vince Stanzione is getting very rich, not through trading, but through mugs, not everyone is a mug some are new to trading and they know no different, But if you been in the game over 2 years sorry to say you a mug. Tell the guy where to go.
laptop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:29pm   #26
Joined Sep 2003
Hi Steve
I had the same follow up

It certainly hasnt been made clear.... Seeing that probably many others have received his offer he must have a large extra table..

Looking atthe bottom of his follow up letter it does make out one gets free mentoring for 1 yr as well as his trading tools / products.. then when you click on the link to his letter , his main letter says you pay £1497.... This is no risk free offer IMO.. even if he makes out he will refund you in 12 months.

Anyone have his email address you can send me by Private Message....

I tried the last email I had for him and it bounced... seems he no longer uses that one.

cheers

Yes, I had the same follow up promo drop through the letterbox this morning. The letter is misleading in my opinion. It says that you can pay after you are happy that what has taught you is making regular profits. Once you log onto the website he asks for £1,500+VAT up front!! Two minutes earlier he was asking you along purely as his guest!!

Steve.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: alberto
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:35pm   #27
Joined Sep 2003
As I havent actually attended any of his more expensive courses I cannot comment...

BUt I WILL say this about Vince Stanzione..

When I tried one of his services some years ago, he said many times to trade and BUY the Dow on a longer term basis.... and Not to short it.... Seeing what the dow has eventually done ie gone to new highs, he certainly proved correct on that... I will give him credit for that suggestion..

Vince Stanzione is getting very rich, not through trading, but through mugs, not everyone is a mug some are new to trading and they know no different, But if you been in the game over 2 years sorry to say you a mug. Tell the guy where to go.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:40pm   #28
Joined Sep 2003
Can anyone recall if on one of Vinces sales letters or websites IF he told a story about a resturant owner who made a million spread betting within a short time of studying the subject..

ALSO IF or had the restruant owner had actaully attended one of his courses.

I vaguely recall reading about it , but I am unsure IF he had actally been taught by VS.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 6:35pm   #29

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Can anyone recall if on one of Vinces sales letters or websites IF he told a story about a resturant owner who made a million spread betting within a short time of studying the subject..

ALSO IF or had the restruant owner had actaully attended one of his courses.

I vaguely recall reading about it , but I am unsure IF he had actally been taught by VS.
Yes I remember that, it looked like a scanned clip from a newspaper.. Was an Indian chap if I remember correctly.
lachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 8:58pm   #30

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
... Seeing that probably many others have received his offer he must have a large extra table..
Bloody large table ...I've just had same letter ( no doubt many others as you say ) . More likely the reality is he has not sold out , in fact struggling to get people along hence price cut and enticement under 'guest'

I threw away the 1st flyer ...I had a look at this thinking he must have gone soft by giving away free seats, quickly brought back to earth when I scrolled down to bottom ....

Thing is he says it's not like his seminars years ago, this is much better...yet talks about same things as then.. trading secrets, seasonality, insider reports, no tips, how to set up spread bet account, this will be my last one ever ( yeah right !) , etc...I imagine it's just a dressed up version of it

I was one of the suckers from 2003 ...though the one thing I did learn from it is there are no secrets and never have been.
alberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:36pm   #31
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberto
Bloody large table ...I've just had same letter ( no doubt many others as you say ) . More likely the reality is he has not sold out , in fact struggling to get people along hence price cut and enticement under 'guest'

I threw away the 1st flyer ...I had a look at this thinking he must have gone soft by giving away free seats, quickly brought back to earth when I scrolled down to bottom ....

Thing is he says it's not like his seminars years ago, this is much better...yet talks about same things as then.. trading secrets, seasonality, insider reports, no tips, how to set up spread bet account, this will be my last one ever ( yeah right !) , etc...I imagine it's just a dressed up version of it

I was one of the suckers from 2003 ...though the one thing I did learn from it is there are no secrets and never have been.
Also guilty, m' lud, circa 2001, from memory.

This extra table must be huge, because I also got an invite to it.
chestney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:53pm   #32

Joined Mar 2006
I'm gutted, I received the same letter and if I didn't respond by tonight, he would then pass it on to someone else, he made me sound so special

Luckily I filed it under R.
Blu-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote