Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

This is a discussion on Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by LuckyBucks Thanks for the link to the old 2003 live seminar. I wonder if its safe to ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 22, 2006, 2:01pm   #16
 
Lightning McQueen's Avatar
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBucks
Thanks for the link to the old 2003 live seminar. I wonder if its safe to buy from this guy.

Still looking for the most recent manual that he offers for £360 from his site.
if I remember correctly this manual will only be the lead into trying to flog the high priced seminar, which will more likely contain the information you seek. keep your eye out on ebay later issue manuals are likely to pop up from time to time.

really all the bits and bobs that you see on his site for 360 odd quid are all freebies from the net anyway. the workbook is the only thing thats (probably) original work but I doubt its worth the paper its printed on. from what I remember its a trend/moving average method or something on those lines, available on the net for free if you can google.

cheers

don
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2006, 2:20pm   #17
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_h
if I remember correctly this manual will only be the lead into trying to flog the high priced seminar, which will more likely contain the information you seek. keep your eye out on ebay later issue manuals are likely to pop up from time to time.

really all the bits and bobs that you see on his site for 360 odd quid are all freebies from the net anyway. the workbook is the only thing thats (probably) original work but I doubt its worth the paper its printed on. from what I remember its a trend/moving average method or something on those lines, available on the net for free if you can google.

cheers

don
I have to agree completely with all of the above.

And yes, I did part with the folding.

If as much effort went into the content, as went into the copy on the sales letter, things might be a little different.

I have just lobbed some of his video's into the skip, but might have the original book, plus some other stuff, hiding it's head in shame, at the back of a cupboard.

If any one wants it, and is in the Norfolk area, they are welcome to it.

If it involves more than a half gallon of petrol, trust me, it isn't worth it.
chestney is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: lachie
Old Oct 22, 2006, 4:22pm   #18
Joined Jul 2006
Thanks for the clarification, you have just about talked me out of even bothering to swap a pdf version of it for something. Its a real shame so many of these vendors are just re-packaging stuff that is freely available on the net. I have tons of books and courses and know that most of the stuff on sale is a waste of time and yet I still nearly fell for Stanzione's sales trick. I think it was all those prints of his accounts statements.

LuckyBucks


Quote:
Originally Posted by don_h
if I remember correctly this manual will only be the lead into trying to flog the high priced seminar, which will more likely contain the information you seek. keep your eye out on ebay later issue manuals are likely to pop up from time to time.

really all the bits and bobs that you see on his site for 360 odd quid are all freebies from the net anyway. the workbook is the only thing thats (probably) original work but I doubt its worth the paper its printed on. from what I remember its a trend/moving average method or something on those lines, available on the net for free if you can google.

cheers

don
LuckyBucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2006, 6:34pm   #19
 
Lightning McQueen's Avatar
Joined Feb 2004
ol vince doesn't rest, more good marketing perhaps?

http://www.autocontact.co.uk/vincestanzione/
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2006, 8:00pm   #20
Joined Jul 2006
Swap Vince Stanzione one day seminar cd's

Does anyone have the old 2003 Stanzione one day seminar cd's (the ones that originally cost £3,000) to swap for other TA materials. Who knows, I might get something out of them.
LuckyBucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 2:11pm   #21
Joined May 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_h
ol vince doesn't rest, more good marketing perhaps?

http://www.autocontact.co.uk/vincestanzione/
Yes, I got this mailshot in the post a week or so back. This appears to be his latest promo. I read it through as the headline about his latest system does seem very inviting. One wonders at what stage any of the authorities would ask him to back up these statements.

He also offers a money back guarantee (but you'll have to apply his strategy for a year first and have statement to back it up). Of course in this time all kinds of things might happen. I would also question whether, from a legal point of view, you could enforce the money back guarantee as, in many of these schemes, there is an agent working for him in terms of the booking arangements. Technically therefore you may find that you dont actually make the booking with VS himself.

It would be interesting for someone to check out his claims regarding this 'new system'. I mean actually phone him and ask for all the statements etc as well as details of when the trades were actually placed.

The truth is that most of these marketing guys know that statistically most will not follow the system as it is laid out or will simply not bother exercising the guarantee rights. Would be interesting if a large number decided to all swap email addresses at the meeting and then form a test group. One would imagine that he'd had a large number of potential refund claims on his hands.

Steve.
stevespray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 4:39pm   #22
 
lachie's Avatar
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestney
I have to agree completely with all of the above.

And yes, I did part with the folding.

If as much effort went into the content, as went into the copy on the sales letter, things might be a little different.

I have just lobbed some of his video's into the skip, but might have the original book, plus some other stuff, hiding it's head in shame, at the back of a cupboard.

If any one wants it, and is in the Norfolk area, they are welcome to it.

If it involves more than a half gallon of petrol, trust me, it isn't worth it.
I'm sorry to say I bought his rubbish as well when I was starting out a couple of years ago.. Chestney is 100% correct.
lachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 4:33pm   #23
Joined Oct 2004
I brought his non-sense as well.
Since then, he has kept pestering me with all sorts of non-sense.
A fortnight ago, he came up with a last offer of a masterclass that would earm ne £50,000 pm for the rest of my life. I put the flier in the bin.
Now, another flier appears which says that the tremendous response he had has forced him to put another table in the room and if I don't act today, it will have gone forever. I don't think this is the last I have heard about it.
This chap makes money by selling his non-sense and not from spread-trading.
I have asked him to send me screen-shots of his IG index account but he keeps mum on this one.
Cheers
R Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:17pm   #24
Joined May 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Gupta
I brought his non-sense as well.
Since then, he has kept pestering me with all sorts of non-sense.
A fortnight ago, he came up with a last offer of a masterclass that would earm ne £50,000 pm for the rest of my life. I put the flier in the bin.
Now, another flier appears which says that the tremendous response he had has forced him to put another table in the room and if I don't act today, it will have gone forever. I don't think this is the last I have heard about it.
This chap makes money by selling his non-sense and not from spread-trading.
I have asked him to send me screen-shots of his IG index account but he keeps mum on this one.
Cheers
Yes, I had the same follow up promo drop through the letterbox this morning. The letter is misleading in my opinion. It says that you can pay after you are happy that what has taught you is making regular profits. Once you log onto the website he asks for £1,500+VAT up front!! Two minutes earlier he was asking you along purely as his guest!!

Steve.
stevespray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:27pm   #25
Joined May 2006
Vince Stanzione is getting very rich, not through trading, but through mugs, not everyone is a mug some are new to trading and they know no different, But if you been in the game over 2 years sorry to say you a mug. Tell the guy where to go.
laptop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:29pm   #26
Joined Sep 2003
Hi Steve
I had the same follow up

It certainly hasnt been made clear.... Seeing that probably many others have received his offer he must have a large extra table..

Looking atthe bottom of his follow up letter it does make out one gets free mentoring for 1 yr as well as his trading tools / products.. then when you click on the link to his letter , his main letter says you pay £1497.... This is no risk free offer IMO.. even if he makes out he will refund you in 12 months.



Anyone have his email address you can send me by Private Message....

I tried the last email I had for him and it bounced... seems he no longer uses that one.

cheers




Yes, I had the same follow up promo drop through the letterbox this morning. The letter is misleading in my opinion. It says that you can pay after you are happy that what has taught you is making regular profits. Once you log onto the website he asks for £1,500+VAT up front!! Two minutes earlier he was asking you along purely as his guest!!

Steve.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: alberto
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:35pm   #27
Joined Sep 2003
As I havent actually attended any of his more expensive courses I cannot comment...

BUt I WILL say this about Vince Stanzione..

When I tried one of his services some years ago, he said many times to trade and BUY the Dow on a longer term basis.... and Not to short it.... Seeing what the dow has eventually done ie gone to new highs, he certainly proved correct on that... I will give him credit for that suggestion..


Vince Stanzione is getting very rich, not through trading, but through mugs, not everyone is a mug some are new to trading and they know no different, But if you been in the game over 2 years sorry to say you a mug. Tell the guy where to go.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 5:40pm   #28
Joined Sep 2003
Can anyone recall if on one of Vinces sales letters or websites IF he told a story about a resturant owner who made a million spread betting within a short time of studying the subject..

ALSO IF or had the restruant owner had actaully attended one of his courses.

I vaguely recall reading about it , but I am unsure IF he had actally been taught by VS.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 6:35pm   #29
 
lachie's Avatar
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Can anyone recall if on one of Vinces sales letters or websites IF he told a story about a resturant owner who made a million spread betting within a short time of studying the subject..

ALSO IF or had the restruant owner had actaully attended one of his courses.

I vaguely recall reading about it , but I am unsure IF he had actally been taught by VS.
Yes I remember that, it looked like a scanned clip from a newspaper.. Was an Indian chap if I remember correctly.
lachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 8:58pm   #30
 
2 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
... Seeing that probably many others have received his offer he must have a large extra table..
Bloody large table ...I've just had same letter ( no doubt many others as you say ) . More likely the reality is he has not sold out , in fact struggling to get people along hence price cut and enticement under 'guest'

I threw away the 1st flyer ...I had a look at this thinking he must have gone soft by giving away free seats, quickly brought back to earth when I scrolled down to bottom ....

Thing is he says it's not like his seminars years ago, this is much better...yet talks about same things as then.. trading secrets, seasonality, insider reports, no tips, how to set up spread bet account, this will be my last one ever ( yeah right !) , etc...I imagine it's just a dressed up version of it

I was one of the suckers from 2003 ...though the one thing I did learn from it is there are no secrets and never have been.
alberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vince stanzione Ovue Grey-Areben Educational Resources 65 Jan 15, 2018 3:17pm
Vince Stanzione Full Financial Trading Day Video Set ben_catt The Foyer 3 Apr 25, 2008 5:29pm
Vince Stanzione ipo Forex 15 Mar 21, 2006 8:15pm
Vince Stanzione Spread Betting Workbook FOR SALE Trade to lose For Sale & Wanted 15 Oct 19, 2004 1:22pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)