spread betting on mac

This is a discussion on spread betting on mac within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi all, I can see a couple of historical articles on this, but didn't really come to a conclusion beyond ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25, 2013, 10:58pm   #1
Joined May 2013
spread betting on mac

Hi all,

I can see a couple of historical articles on this, but didn't really come to a conclusion beyond 'all web based platforms should be safari compatible.'

All of the spread betting platforms I've used are technically compatible with mac/safari, but they are not particularly user friendly in the sense that I'm using a laptop and they do not support gestures to zoom in/out or move around on charts etc.

I'm sure this is a little fussy on my half, but being able to use charts at ease goes a long way.

Anyone else this fussy and has a preference of spread betting platform?

Cheers,
Sam
SamIP is offline   Reply With Quote