Spread betting brokers with API access?

This is a discussion on Spread betting brokers with API access? within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; So far I've found CitySpreads who's API works quite well so far. Are there any other spread bet brokers that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 15, 2013, 9:34pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined May 2010
Spread betting brokers with API access?

So far I've found CitySpreads who's API works quite well so far. Are there any other spread bet brokers that have?
ultimate6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2013, 12:05am   #2
Joined Nov 2010
Re: Spread betting brokers with API access?

Fxcm
hacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2013, 2:06am   #3

Joined Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate6 View Post
So far I've found CitySpreads who's API works quite well so far. Are there any other spread bet brokers that have?
Hi Ultimate,

Welcome to the forum

FXCM supports the following API options: ForexConnect, Java API and FIX. Let me know if any of these interest you, and I can provide you with more details.

Jason
Jason Rogers is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2013, 11:45am   #4

3 Posts
Joined May 2010

ultimate6 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Rogers View Post
Hi Ultimate,

Welcome to the forum

FXCM supports the following API options: ForexConnect, Java API and FIX. Let me know if any of these interest you, and I can provide you with more details.

Jason
Hi Jason,

I've worked with the FXCM FIX api before (corporate fx), so that would probably be the easiest for me as I already have the code. So this is available for a spread betting account too?
ultimate6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2013, 12:03am   #5

Joined Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate6 View Post
Hi Jason,

I've worked with the FXCM FIX api before (corporate fx), so that would probably be the easiest for me as I already have the code. So this is available for a spread betting account too?
Hi Ultimate,

Yes, our API's are available for spread betting accounts. If you do decide to open a live FXCM account, just make sure to complete the spread betting account application, so your account gets set up with the correct designation.

Just a note to everyone, spread betting accounts are only available to residents of the UK and Ireland. As with any form of speculative trading, your capital is at risk.

Jason
Jason Rogers is offline Broker   Reply With Quote