IG Index dispute - advice welcome!

This is a discussion on IG Index dispute - advice welcome! within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Kaeso ok plus the financing charges? you had the first 4 months or so of this year ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 17, 2017, 10:27am   #121
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
ok plus the financing charges?

you had the first 4 months or so of this year or so to get out at breakeven or small profit!!
I was in an out from 166 up to 219 making constant profits, but opened a position at 197, thinking it was the floor at the time. It wasn't, so that's why I'm now down at the moment. It's all good though, my previous profits I banked make up for financing charges. Also in cash ready to buy real shares when an opportunity presents itself
dannyb2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:24am   #122

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb2017 View Post
I was in an out from 166 up to 219 making constant profits, but opened a position at 197, thinking it was the floor at the time. It wasn't, so that's why I'm now down at the moment. It's all good though, my previous profits I banked make up for financing charges. Also in cash ready to buy real shares when an opportunity presents itself
still "in the game" then as they say! good
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote