WANTED: Investment Management Certificate (IMC) Studies Materials/Books-BPP/7CITY

This is a discussion on WANTED: Investment Management Certificate (IMC) Studies Materials/Books-BPP/7CITY within the For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the Trading Career category; I am going to take IMC exam, and I was wondered if anybody has previously done he exam and have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2012, 1:01pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
WANTED: Investment Management Certificate (IMC) Studies Materials/Books-BPP/7CITY

I am going to take IMC exam, and I was wondered if anybody has previously done he exam and have unwanted studies materials, please PM. Thanks.
ozcan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 1:44pm   #2

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Re: WANTED: Investment Management Certificate (IMC) Studies Materials/Books-BPP/7CITY

Hi, I have the IMC study material in E-book format that I'm selling for 90gbp. It includes both modules and 10 mock examinations and answers. If interested, e-mail me on sandy_nc2006@hotmail.com
HiddenGem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 6:26pm   #3

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2012
Re: WANTED: Investment Management Certificate (IMC) Studies Materials/Books-BPP/7CITY

I think I have the most comprehensive set of 7City IMC materials out there. Please email or PM me for details if you are interested: thenox44@gmail.com
THENOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 2:11pm   #4
Joined Oct 2007

Hi,

I have just passed my exam now selling complete 7city CISI study material.
Unit – 1 FSA Financial Regulation
Unit- 3 Derivatives
The package includes:
• Text books (1 per unit)
• Chapter questions and mock exams books (1 per unit).
• CDs with video courses
• Pocket study guide for each unit.
• Online log in detail for 7 city learning.

Books are brand new.

I paid £440 pound for it; I am willing to sell it only for £190.
You can contact me on salik2000@hotmail.com or my mobile no 07957285953.
Thanks
Salik
Trader143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2012, 1:40pm   #5

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2010

I am looking for IMC materials, the newest (10th) edition. Please PM me if you happen to have them!
theriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2012, 3:12pm   #6

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2012

Hi,

I have the most comprehensive set of 7City IMC materials as it was from a full course and also includes Financial Maths Course. It is the previous version but I have update handouts bringing it fully up to date (to version 10) -nothing substantial changed anyway. Detailed description is in my entries to this post: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...rial-sale.html

The photo of the materials is placed as my avatar picture.

You can email me at: thenox44@gmail.com or contact me on 07990541339 if you are interested.
THENOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 7:35pm   #7
Joined Jan 2013

I Have two IMC Volume 2 investment practice official training manual for sale edition 10 for sale at 60 pounds each.

Also IOC Introduction to securities and investment questions and mock examination edition 26 2010 for 20 pounds

Please send e-mail to bookz10@hotmail.com and I can arrange to meet in or near city (london)
bookz10 is offline   Reply With Quote