Amazon Account for sale

This is a discussion on Amazon Account for sale within the For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the Trading Career category; I'm not known on this board, ie nobody knows my name, where I live etc. But many are, those are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8, 2011, 9:13am   #9
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Amazon Account for sale

I'm not known on this board, ie nobody knows my name, where I live etc. But many are, those are the people that will probably take you up on the offer.

Also, factor in how the money is to be sent, if western union or something like that there's a hefty charge.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2011, 9:22am   #10

Joined Jul 2011

petedeluiz started this thread hi anley,

I prefer via bank card, I have a MasterCard but other alternative could be via paypal

Ya, I just have to trust in human goodness that there're still plenty of love all around
petedeluiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2011, 10:38am   #11
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003

Have you tried contacting Amazon and asking of you can convert it to a voucher that can be used outside the UK ?

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2011, 11:20am   #12

Joined Jul 2011

petedeluiz started this thread Hi Paul,

I contacted them regarding to the issue but they said that amazon.uk only delivers to a certain countries.
Old Sep 8, 2011, 11:38am   #13
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003

Maybe they do but I was suggesting that you ask them if you can change the voucher from Amazon uk to a different one that meets with your needs ?

Paul
Old Sep 8, 2011, 1:19pm   #14
Joined Jan 2009

Surely you'd get a bigger audience in an ebay auction - start at say £150. I wonder how close you'd get to full value. Just looked now and current auctions include (i) £30 Amazon vouchers with current bid sitting at £30, and (ii) 2x£10 Amazon vouchers, current bid £21! Crazy.
Dommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2011, 3:38pm   #15

Joined Jan 2003

You are often best to start any auction at 0.99p and there has been work done to show that when you do this the final price is up to 30% more than if you set a reserve. I have done this with both cars and motorbikes on eBay with good results.

Paul
Old Sep 8, 2011, 4:28pm   #16

Joined Jul 2011

petedeluiz started this thread Hi,

I never started any auction on ebay, I'm going to make a try though

What do you mean 0.99p, Paul?

The successful bidder will pay via Paypal first, right? Then I'll send him the item? The process seems not very clear.