rewire the brain for trading perfection

This is a discussion on rewire the brain for trading perfection within the Psychology, Risk & Money Management forums, part of the Methods category; Neuroscientists have been trying to figure out how neurogenesis (the birth of new neurons) and neuroplasticity (the malleability of neural ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 28, 2017, 12:02pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
rewire the brain for trading perfection

Neuroscientists have been trying to figure out how neurogenesis (the birth of new neurons) and neuroplasticity (the malleability of neural circuits) work together to reshape how we think, remember, and behave.

Because of neuroplasticity, the brain’s ever-changing potentials, anything is possible. People who’ve had strokes can retrain their brains to function again by building new pathways. Smokers and overeaters and many others can learn new behaviors and attitudes and can transform their lives.

foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2017, 1:09pm   #2
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:43pm   #3

Joined Oct 2015
What i don't get what are you trying to accomplish with your psychological "reprogramming"? What's the end game, whats the goal? Getting tough minded about the trades? If thats it, what is "tough minded"? I kid a lot (as do you) but this is a serious Q.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:49pm   #4
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
What i don't get what are you trying to accomplish with your psychological "reprogramming"? What's the end game, whats the goal? Getting tough minded about the trades? If thats it, what is "tough minded"? I kid a lot (as do you) but this is a serious Q.
U miss the point , u need to keep your thinking clean etc ,otherwise it interferes in live trading.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:50pm   #5

Joined Oct 2015
When you get a chance please tell me what you mean by "clean'?
Old Apr 28, 2017, 4:29pm   #6
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
When you get a chance please tell me what you mean by "clean'?
Here learn
Attached Files
File Type: doc Destructive Patterns in Trading (1).doc (28.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: doc Remapping the Mind.doc (54.5 KB, 31 views)
Old Apr 28, 2017, 4:34pm   #7

Joined Oct 2015
this weekend i'll read these carefully. you were king enough to supply them, i respect that i'll read them and let you know what i think.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 9:11pm   #8
Joined Apr 2017