Becoming better - you deserve it!

This is a discussion on Becoming better - you deserve it! within the Psychology, Risk & Money Management forums, part of the Methods category; Success does not happen by chance. Success is a fruit of concentrated effort to become better in doing good. This ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 28, 2015, 4:11pm   #1
2be

Joined Feb 2007
Becoming better - you deserve it!

Success does not happen by chance.
Success is a fruit of concentrated effort to become better in doing good.
This process of becoming better, and everyone deserves to be so, has been well documented and explained.
I would like to point to particular publication/s, books, sites and videos.
I have no financial interest in pointing to this sites.
The only reward is if you do better and are inspired in becoming happier and more successful.
Over the years I have read, studied and listen to many great speakers, authors and generally inspiring people/teachers.
Being in such company makes makes it natural to pick-up good and rewarding things.
People like Jim Rhon, Zig Ziglar, George Soros, Andrew Carnegie, Dale Carnegie, Richard Branson, John C Maxwell, Donald Trump, Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Maxwell Matlz, Stephen R Covey and many others are worth to read, study or listen to.

I start with Jim Rohn.

"Do not wish it was easier, wish you were better"
"Do not wish for less problems, wish for more skills"
"Do not wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom"
Jim Rhone

Last edited by 2be; Apr 28, 2015 at 7:13pm.
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: itspossible , tokyojoe , Forexmospherian , Atilla
Old May 25, 2015, 8:45am   #3
2be

Joined Feb 2007
2be started this thread http://i.imgur.com/oncGCV5.gifv

unusual behaviour - especially for the people who are aware of their successful endowment and destiny
While it is laughable and fine with kids, such and similar reactions in adults demand a serious consideration and a dramatic change, including traders.
Nobody is harmed more that the "performer", fortunately there is a lot of help around, and it demands work, without which there is little change, usually for the worst, as the richer traders get richer, so politically incorrect!!!!
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2015, 10:40am   #4
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
What has any of this thread to do with delta cycles ?
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: alexaherself