Hi I am new to trading and am looking at blockchain

tammahawk

Hi all I am looking for a blockchain company to invest in, looking for a promising start up company with potential, can anyone suggest some companies please?

Hi all I am looking for a blockchain company to invest in, looking for a promising start up company with potential, can anyone suggest some companies please?

Right now: 25 years after the blockchain concept and 10 years after the Satoshi implementation, not a single one comes to mind...

Worth keeping an eye on NETE COGT SECO in the longer term. They tend to shoot up when they get public attention, then fall back as attention fades. Maybe worth investigating.

This is good article written 6 months ago by Simon Sharwood and close to my view (I lead a team in the Systems/Security space for a big corporation and I have been keeping an eye on this space for the last 6-7 years) on the CURRENT blockchain status, maybe it will change one day, evolve into something great, why not new internet protocol for example, but it won't be based on token speculation, that is for sure...

Failing projects pray blockchain works as 'magic middleware'
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/07/26/failing_projects_pray_blockchain_works_as_magic_middleware/