I Need Help For Scalping On Dax

ciardim

Good Evening I Write From Italy, I Want To Trade Dax For 1/2 Or 1 Tick Every Trade If I Trade Good 50 Dax At 1 Tick Is Good For Me, Who Learn Me A Method To Can Trade Dax Many Trades Of 1 Tick Only Of Gain?

ciardim said:
Good Evening I Write From Italy, I Want To Trade Dax For 1/2 Or 1 Tick Every Trade If I Trade Good 50 Dax At 1 Tick Is Good For Me, Who Learn Me A Method To Can Trade Dax Many Trades Of 1 Tick Only Of Gain?

There is no such method. All systems/methods have loosers and winners, the key is to have the right balance. I can point you to a short intra day system, but is is not scalping.

The only way that I know to trade for 1/2 or 1 point is to trade within the spread.

I got few PMs. Here it is:

The system is called Woodie CCI. It has over 16 years track record and it is absolutely free. The main site with a chat room where hundreds of traders trade it every day on various instruments is www.woodiescciclub.com. But before you go there, go to www.trading-naked.com, click on library and read a document called Trading Woodies CCI System by Jeff Gannon.

I trade the dax regularly and take between 100 - 200 trades a day, they are for 2-7 ticks and some last longer. The basic principle is having a tiny SL and sticking to it. Some trades are momentum when the 1 min breaks the bottom BB (perios 14) for the first time and some are reversals at 10 ema and BB14 SD 1 (i.e. pa contained between BB14 SD2 and SD1). (ditto for longs). Key is enter with momo and exit when it slows (before it turns). To hold longer term on trending days, u need a SL of at least 2.5 times ATR, but if you are active, just exit with momo slowing and re enter at 10 ema or BB14 SD1 - watch out for reversals , so never allow more than 3-4 ticks against you. Study 1 min charts for open 08:00 UK time and US open at 14:30. Often Dow leads so I watch both and try to get ahead. I also watch the main dow constituents and dax constituents. GL GT

Thank you very much for the info... I have been trying to scalp 3 - 5 points at a time on a 3 minute chart. I try to keep a 1 to 1 ratio for P/L. I use the 20 ema, you mentioned the 10... I will check it out.