where and when can I find the date of Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual reports for FTSE?

ndz

Dear all:

Anyone knows where and when I can find the date for Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual report for FTSE from the beginning of a year? So that I can follow instead of waiting for searching somewhere?

Thanks

The Financial Times on Mondays provides the dates for interim/final results and dividend payments. Teletext Ch4 page 528 gives a list of announcements for about 2 weeks. Alternatively, MoneyAM has a Forward Diary section that has a monthly listing of forthcoming results and dividend payments.

Thanks, Lion63

LION63 said:
The Financial Times on Mondays provides the dates for interim/final results and dividend payments. Teletext Ch4 page 528 gives a list of announcements for about 2 weeks. Alternatively, MoneyAM has a Forward Diary section that has a monthly listing of forthcoming results and dividend payments.

Thank you for doing this. Do you know the source which can tell the whole year's time schedule? Anyway, your reply is quite appreciated

Unfortunately, I have provided the best information that I have. Kindly share the information if you are able to locate any better sources.