How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading?

This is a discussion on How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; for european brokers you will need a lot more entry capital now from july18 when the New ESMA rulings are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 9, 2018, 2:32pm   #201
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
for european brokers you will need a lot more entry capital now from july18 when the New ESMA rulings are implemented

30:1 for Forex and a lot less for other instruments

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2018, 10:35pm   #202
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKSawyer View Post
Though, you may make a few dollars a day which will grow your account over time. If you want an income from forex day trading, start with at least $1000, and preferably $3,000 to $5,000. This amount allows you to potentially start building a monthly income, which is what most day traders are after. It can help you to earn more.
I find $1500 is the perfect amount for generating monthly income.You can't go wrong with that amount in your forex day trading account
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 8:14am   #203
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
I find $1500 is the perfect amount for generating monthly income.You can't go wrong with that amount in your forex day trading account
How much will,that generate monthly K ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 8:21am   #204
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
How much will,that generate monthly K ?

N
i was just joking mate, its an arbitrary amount. Have a good day
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt
Old Apr 13, 2018, 5:40pm   #205
Joined Apr 2018
The most expensive part of trading isn't in dollars.. it's in patience. Make sure you stock up on it!
NVendetti is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 5:52pm   #206

Joined Oct 2015
a million dollars would probably work for me to trade ONE NASDAQ contract. i'm not to get scared out of the trade if it goes against me a few ticks or so, keep a level head keep thinking clearly. if down "few ticks" at end of the day, i'm not going "oh fk". tommorrow better be a good day.

thats how much would work really good for me
Old Apr 13, 2018, 10:56pm   #207
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
a million dollars would probably work for me to trade ONE NASDAQ contract. i'm not to get scared out of the trade if it goes against me a few ticks or so, keep a level head keep thinking clearly. if down "few ticks" at end of the day, i'm not going "oh fk". tommorrow better be a good day.

thats how much would work really good for me
You don't need to use a futures contract to trade the stock market. If you trade a position size that scares you, its your fault
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:10am   #208

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
It is not about money, it is about education and experience you need to acquire in order to be steady, profitable on your simulator first.
CSETrader is offline   Reply With Quote