How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading?

This is a discussion on How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; gfulton interesting ideas. Al Brooks says you must keep trading real money no paper accounts. He says you must have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 11, 2015, 9:05am   #161
Joined May 2015
gfulton interesting ideas.

Al Brooks says you must keep trading real money no paper accounts. He says you must have enough money to trade daily for 3 years. because it will take 3 years of every day making trades to finally be able to break even. if you dont have enough money you should not start trading.

He insists that you trade with real money and make at minimum one trade a day every day. he wants more than 1 trade a day but that the trader must take a trade every day. no days off. for 3 years to break even. He insists that NO paper trading is allowed. it must be real money. TRADING IS DIFFICULT.

of course he says that you can find something with low money risk on each trade. that is possible with mini and micro Forex contracts and also trading just a few shares of something.

for example one might risk only $1 on a trade. that is much better than no money at all on the trade.
Jingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2015, 9:17am   #162
Joined Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
gfulton interesting ideas.

Al Brooks says you must keep trading real money no paper accounts. He says you must have enough money to trade daily for 3 years. because it will take 3 years of every day making trades to finally be able to break even. if you dont have enough money you should not start trading.

He insists that you trade with real money and make at minimum one trade a day every day. he wants more than 1 trade a day but that the trader must take a trade every day. no days off. for 3 years to break even. He insists that NO paper trading is allowed. it must be real money. TRADING IS DIFFICULT.

of course he says that you can find something with low money risk on each trade. that is possible with mini and micro Forex contracts and also trading just a few shares of something.

for example one might risk only $1 on a trade. that is much better than no money at all on the trade.
I've never heard a bigger nonsense than this. At least not lately.
arigoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2015, 10:37pm   #163
Joined May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by arigoldman View Post
I've never heard a bigger nonsense than this. At least not lately.
Well you have to look around more. there is nonsense all over the internet.

Don't blame me that you can not find more nonsense. I find it everywhere.

It helps when I know I am insane. that way I blend right in with the nonsense.

Try it you might like it. I am sure your mind can think up some nonsense that everyone will appreciate. here let me show you how to do it once again.

Ok I'm ready. I have some more nonsense to share with the world.

"I've never heard a bigger nonsense than this. At least not lately."

That was pretty funny. I like to laugh at nonsense.
Jingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2016, 3:04pm   #164
Joined Mar 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
Well you have to look around more. there is nonsense all over the internet.

Don't blame me that you can not find more nonsense. I find it everywhere.

It helps when I know I am insane. that way I blend right in with the nonsense.

Try it you might like it. I am sure your mind can think up some nonsense that everyone will appreciate. here let me show you how to do it once again.

Ok I'm ready. I have some more nonsense to share with the world.

"I've never heard a bigger nonsense than this. At least not lately."

That was pretty funny. I like to laugh at nonsense.
Mr Sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2016, 4:58pm   #165
Joined Apr 2016
Start with that amount of money that you can afford to lose.
idimitrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2016, 3:20pm   #166
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by idimitrov View Post
This is golden rules investing money in high risk business inlcuded forex, and still there are type business that included as high risk namely HYIP or high yield investment programme, but usually this is only money game
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2016, 12:47pm   #167
Joined Oct 2016
You can start a demo to participate
Alexander1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2016, 2:52pm   #168
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by idimitrov View Post
This is exactly the answer
juuan is offline   Reply With Quote