How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading?

This is a discussion on How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; You can start trading with £200. But no matter how much money you have you cannot earn an income from ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 29, 2018, 6:04pm   #211

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
You can start trading with £200. But no matter how much money you have you cannot earn an income from it until you've mastered it. And it is the HARDEST thing you will ever try to master. Do not underestimate that fact. I had an astounding level of arrogance when I started out.

Once you're profitable I would shoot for 10% per month. I can do that in a week / sometimes a day. But its taken 3 years, and I pissed away thousands in my first two years.
reach4thelasers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2018, 7:00am   #212
Joined Mar 2018
Obviously you won't win each exchange, however in the event that you win 3 out of 5, you've made yourself $125 for the day. Some days you make more, and some days you make less. So with a $5000 account you can begin to make a better than average stream of every day wage. On the off chance that you enable the record to develop to $10,000 you can make generally $250 every day.
DavidKSawyer is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 9:16am   #213
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
just remember the odds and probability ratios

even with a 70-80% win rate the chances of long runs of losers are still quite high ......
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2018, 8:19am   #214

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Everything depends upon how much you want to earn. More money you want to earn, more money you have to invest. But don't forget that it's forex, and you can easily lose everything)
Bormondo is offline   Reply With Quote