Do I Have to Accept some Big Losses in the Beginning?

This is a discussion on Do I Have to Accept some Big Losses in the Beginning? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Friends, When you trade with real money in Live account, you loss some money. But you can avoid so ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 2017, 9:28pm   #137
Joined Jan 2017
Hi Friends,

When you trade with real money in Live account, you loss some money. But you can avoid so much losses by using small lot size. Everyone starts trading in demo account and gets experience before go to Live. But that's only not enough. You have to gain experience in Live account also. Avoid high leverages and overtrading.

-Jim @ Wetalktrade
JimTatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2017, 8:51am   #138

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimTatus View Post
Hi Friends,

When you trade with real money in Live account, you loss some money. But you can avoid so much losses by using small lot size. Everyone starts trading in demo account and gets experience before go to Live. But that's only not enough. You have to gain experience in Live account also. Avoid high leverages and overtrading.

-Jim @ Wetalktrade
Absolutely right to gain experience in live account is of much importance! That’s why I always say start with small real account as this will limit your losses and also will not hamper your confidence, so that you can rebuild strength to trade more. Psychological barrier of going from demo top live can be tackled to some extent through this.
s.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote