Realistically, How much Money can I Expect to Make?

This is a discussion on Realistically, How much Money can I Expect to Make? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by RachasfromPortugal Could we see the individual trades on this ? Thanks N...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 8, 2018, 11:49pm   #136
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachasfromPortugal View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Could we see the individual trades on this ?

Thanks
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2018, 11:44am   #137
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
Could we see the individual trades on this ?

Thanks
N
Hello,

If you search in my chanel, you will find all my daily trades and individual profit.

In this day if i remmeber, i took a couple of trades in all day, but i usualy trade
only 30min/day.

this day, you can find my trades here:

Hope it Helps.
RachasfromPortugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 5:27pm   #138
 
1 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Actually, it really just depends on how smart you are. If you know how to work with data analytically and know when to move or hold with strategy, then it's possible to be as rich as Warren Buffett.
blusignals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2018, 12:15pm   #139
Joined Jan 2018
The stock market is a fantastic place for all those investors who wish to derive great growth and returns on their stock. India has is a solid emerging market. *
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2018, 2:39pm   #140
 
4 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
let say i have $1000..maybe around 2-3k few week,,
adealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2018, 1:37pm   #141
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by adealien View Post
let say i have $1000..maybe around 2-3k few week,,
You're going to double/triple your account every few weeks?
__________________
There’s no right or wrong, just winning or losing
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2018, 1:48pm   #142
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
You're going to double/triple your account every few weeks?
course he is ...........
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 3:34pm   #143
Joined Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
course he is ...........
I triple my loss monthly
soundmanshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2018, 12:36pm   #144
 
7 Posts
Joined May 2018
Millions but probably go broke
OnlyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 3:49am   #145
Joined Mar 2018
You find a system that works . Then wash , rinse and repeat until you find a better system.
Mactheriverrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 8:31am   #146
 
6 Posts
Joined May 2018
depends too many factors!
lukeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2018, 3:45am   #147
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactheriverrat View Post
You find a system that works . Then wash , rinse and repeat until you find a better system.
The term wash and rinse in trading is a description of a set of market activities conducted by a major player with sufficient financial resources to effectively clean out positions of smaller players, typically retail. Those on the receiving end normally describes it as manipulation. Regardless of our personal view on the ethical nature of such activities, it is a prevailing nature of the trading business. Contrary to popular criticism, the objective in washing stops is not limited to simply a stop run for the limited sake of it but is part of an overall trade strategy that big players adopt to build a position at a wholesale level. The underlying reason is that due to the size of their positions, they need to work on their order to effectively build on price points without causing a run on prices. Their effort would include running stops and selling in order to buy and repeat the process until they complete their order and hence the term wash, rinse and repeat.
__________________
_______________


Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018, 6:22pm   #148
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
The term wash and rinse in trading is a description of a set of market activities conducted by a major player with sufficient financial resources to effectively clean out positions of smaller players, typically retail. Those on the receiving end normally describes it as manipulation. Regardless of our personal view on the ethical nature of such activities, it is a prevailing nature of the trading business. Contrary to popular criticism, the objective in washing stops is not limited to simply a stop run for the limited sake of it but is part of an overall trade strategy that big players adopt to build a position at a wholesale level. The underlying reason is that due to the size of their positions, they need to work on their order to effectively build on price points without causing a run on prices. Their effort would include running stops and selling in order to buy and repeat the process until they complete their order and hence the term wash, rinse and repeat.
I was using wash , rinse and repeat in generalization of trading. Find a simple that works and keep using it until you figure out something better to use.
Mactheriverrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 4:21pm   #149
Joined May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactheriverrat View Post
You find a system that works . Then wash , rinse and repeat until you find a better system.
Hi Essentially if you go into trading with the aim to make money then all that will happen is that you will lose. All self thinkers do lose, they never advertise it (not my fault I'm a pillock guv).
Tytus_Barnowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2018, 3:29am   #150
 
3 Posts
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by blusignals View Post
Actually, it really just depends on how smart you are. If you know how to work with data analytically and know when to move or hold with strategy, then it's possible to be as rich as Warren Buffett.
are you sure?
so you think that almost nobody(incl. you) cannot working with data analytically?
How many person do you know that are as rich as the Warren Buffet?
Trader Vinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How much will make you happy and how long will it take you to make that much money? clylbw The Foyer 7 Feb 24, 2010 5:22pm
How much money can I make? schoe First Steps 9 May 9, 2004 8:33pm
Would this Make Money mark69 Trading Systems 11 Jun 20, 2003 9:16am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)