Can You Recommend a (Forex) Alert Service?

This is a discussion on Can You Recommend a (Forex) Alert Service? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I have asked Rogersan to not post on here even though he was a tester. I have already posted ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 3, 2010, 6:30pm   #17
Joined Nov 2008
re: Can You Recommend a (Forex) Alert Service?

Hi, I have asked Rogersan to not post on here even though he was a tester. I have already posted on this forum explaining the differences in signalling services. The reason I have such knoweledge is the service he is aluding to is mine so therefore have asked him not to say. I have not in any of my posts mentioned my service and will continue not to. I try to provide good information on forum topics not use it as a shop window so rog will not be answering. Thanks for understanding in advance I dont want to be on the end of one of those burn the vendor in hell topics that i have see on here as i do everything by the book. Please do watch out though for signalling services as most are terrible. I researched many when setting up mine to see what the competition was like. Yes there is plenty of them but oh my gosh are most of them a disaster.. Regards Paul
pjchalmers is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 8:21pm   #18

7 Posts
Joined May 2008
re: Can You Recommend a (Forex) Alert Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjchalmers View Post
I have already posted on this forum explaining the differences in signalling services. Yes there is plenty of them but oh my gosh are most of them a disaster.. Regards Paul
Yes, particularly that one called Trading Elite Club!!!!!
pipgrabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2011, 4:31pm   #19

3 Posts
Joined May 2009
Re: Can You Recommend a (Forex) Alert Service?

I use an excellent trade alert service that provides me with a substantial 2nd income. You get the trade details delivered to your mobile phone including when to exit and how much of your capital to risk and all the trades are in popular markets that most spread betting companies offer. The only caveat is the subscription cost is high although this has now become largely irrelevant because of my account size.

If you want more information about the service please send me a private message as i dont want to be accused of promoting said service.

I have been trying to make money in the financial markets for many years and will continue to do so but making some from them in the meantime has certainly been refreshing.

Leigh
Leigh_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2011, 3:28am   #20

Joined Oct 2004

I know a forex signals service that has been around for 8 years. I use their signals since 5 years and they helped me to make 2nd income beside my work. If anyone interested to know, send me private message
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2011, 9:34am   #21

Joined Aug 2010

I think I took a pretty stereotypical route into trading...wana be overnight millionaire..suckered into a few scams...tried a couple of robots..etc.

I sumised that it is pretty much all b*****cks. whatever service you do try out and pay for, make sure it comes from a human brain and not a automated strategy or something simliar.
Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2011, 3:54am   #22

0 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Can you recommend a forex alert service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorby View Post
just did the traders4traders course-excellent
I did a course as well recently. Brad is such a great teacher don't you think? So glad I didn't go to one of those 'free' ones or watch online courses. Anyone that says you will make money overnight is a company to avoid!
Sid Lesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:44pm   #23

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Its my humble opinion that sometimes its worthwhile to deal with scam brokers. I can think of a few with whom I've dealt.

One such had awesome customer service, automated deposits and withdrawals, a slick website. It was all gravy till they disappeared one day.

Just know what you're getting into -- particularly with those bucketshop CFD brokers.

In my experience, signaling services are similar: they work for awhile and then they fail catastrophically. Seems like you'd have to switch it up as a matter of course.
devinbethel is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2017, 12:30pm   #24
Joined Sep 2013
I use myfxbook trading signals connected them to my HF account through myfxbook autotrade feature. Works flawlessly but you should control your risk settings yourself.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote