How Difficult is it to Trade?

This is a discussion on How Difficult is it to Trade? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; its not that easy thing to do and its also not so difficult...it mostly depends on your experience so as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 20, 2008, 12:25pm   #9
Joined Aug 2008
its not that easy thing to do and its also not so difficult...it mostly depends on your experience so as long as you are trading you will gain experience... and also your luck plays a rule in it

you should know when to open and close your orders and choose the right times to do that..and before all of this you must pracitce very well before trading in the real world because its too risky...you should read the rules of trading and follow them to be in the safe side as much as you can...start with demo accounts...understand the platform and how to read charts..etc..

and as shadowninja told you "just open an order and pray"
fxfxforex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 12:30pm   #10

Joined Feb 2007
When you make money its easy
When you lose money its difficult

Old Aug 20, 2008, 12:39pm   #11
Joined Dec 2002
Once you have a trading strategy/plan that works, profitable trading is fairly straightforwards. It is then just a matter of following the plan, trade after trade.

Sitting in a quiet room for hours per day, and maintaining focus and concentration on what is a fairly boring activity, is not that easy. However, it can be done, and so you just have to do it! And this is also largely dependent on the timeframe you're trading. Generally, the smaller the TF, the more screentime.

I am motivated by financial success and what that brings, and so whenever i start to get bored, i just picture all my cash sat in a pile of crisp £5 BOE notes on the floor. I want my pile to get bigger!

Last edited by JTrader; Aug 20, 2008 at 1:06pm.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: BSD
Old Aug 29, 2008, 11:33am   #12
Joined Jul 2008
its not too difficult but continuous practice with play money does it easy to trade. I tried playing with play money at gnutrade for a year now...and I'm all happy with my trading with real money...

so..i think practice with play money and then get to real money..thats all ..it makes trading easy
woodstockvilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 4:41pm   #13
Joined Jul 2006
One of the most difficult aspects of trading for me is combatting the boredom.

The technical side is quite straightforward but chart watching and waiting for things to fall into place can be deathly boring.
yacarob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wasp , Paul71
Old Aug 31, 2008, 6:39pm   #14
Joined Jun 2005
I totally agree with yacarob. That's why we tend to trade in teams
AlexisD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2008, 12:27am   #15

Joined Feb 2007
over-trading Finance Definition

The excessive buying or selling of securities in a discretionary trading account.
The expansion of a company's operations so quickly that it doesn't have enough working capital to pay for its expenses and may face default.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 9:40am   #16
Joined Aug 2008
The rub with trading, is that if you are not an expert then you will be almost in the percentage of losing traders and that means losing money.
butidonot is offline Hardware vendor   Reply With Quote