How Difficult is it to Trade?

This is a discussion on How Difficult is it to Trade? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; It is not easy, that is for sure. I manage to keep trading successfully after a long and hard training ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 13, 2016, 12:58pm   #89

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
It is not easy, that is for sure.

I manage to keep trading successfully after a long and hard training with my broker. I think it is so important, especially if you not coming from the finance world.
I think the secret in education, learning methods and playing with "60 second" trades to keep it light.

Cheers!
NatalieBrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2016, 1:59pm   #90
Joined Mar 2016
Very well said.
I want to add that forex trading has a long learning procedure,it can take a bit of time, but we need to be patient.You should take time to focus on learn and practice.The more you will be taught and practice the more you will be a skillful trader.
andrewML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:53am   #91
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by idimitrov View Post
Just like every other business, you have to invest your time and efforts in order to make money.
Seems very simple, just invest and making money, but in forex business also already recorded many failure story among trader, so making money in forex also need pay attention with the risk as consideration, this is not quick way to become rich I think
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2016, 5:06pm   #92
Joined Apr 2016
Yeah, I meant that by saying 'efforts'
idimitrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2016, 3:18pm   #93
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by idimitrov View Post
Yeah, I meant that by saying 'efforts'
Yes you right, every business if we want get result hence we need making effort, while making effort in forex business might we trying to become good trader with making profit consistenltly, and if expert can become signal provider etc
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2016, 11:07am   #94
Joined Apr 2016
For the majority of traders, it isn't the trading that's hard, it's managing their emotions, and sticking to a plan, that's hard. Trading is hard because it is the ultimate case of a competitive market.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2016, 2:32pm   #95

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
have you good system for trading business....? i really frustrated to sit all time front of computer..
share me if you have ...on kellyanderson079@gmail.com or here...
Forextrader2361 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2016, 3:59pm   #96
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forextrader2361 View Post
have you good system for trading business....? i really frustrated to sit all time front of computer..
share me if you have ...on kellyanderson079@gmail.com or here...
Are you serious? Do you think anybody with stable consistently winning strategy will share their bread with you?
Hours of hard work, a couple of big devastating losses - the only that can help you to learn trading.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote