How Difficult is it to Trade?

This is a discussion on How Difficult is it to Trade? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Kear I think it depends on your personality type, you can have many people trading the same ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:28am   #166

6 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kear View Post
I think it depends on your personality type, you can have many people trading the same system, and yet only a small percentage succeed whilst the rest fail. If everyone traded the same system, and this was the outcome, then the small percentage traded what they saw and stuck to a plan, and the chances are that the ones who failed allowed their belief system to interrupt the process of a winning strategy.
Many people wants very good benefit or profit or even every expecting "profit"
but it is not that much simple...
yogi1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 2:20pm   #167
Joined Jan 2018
Exactly, and a failure to plan is a plan to fail.
Kear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:38pm   #168
Joined Mar 2018
Time frame for me is daily .
Mactheriverrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:42pm   #169
Joined Jan 2018
I like Weekly and Daily, but when it comes to entries, l start looking at H4 and H1
and solid support or resistance to show up. Once an area is holding l dont mind dropping to a 15 min time frame, but HTFrames are certainly better for me.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:05pm   #170
Joined Jan 2018
Trading is not very difficult nor you need any certification in it. Experience and knowledge about market is one of the most important thing you need along with this you should have a good trading plan.
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:24pm   #171
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarnasingh View Post
Trading is not very difficult nor you need any certification in it. Experience and knowledge about market is one of the most important thing you need along with this you should have a good trading plan.
Already have one thanks. The reason most struggle is because they are impatient and want to be rich now.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Mactheriverrat
Old Aug 17, 2018, 12:22pm   #172
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Already have one thanks. The reason most struggle is because they are impatient and want to be rich now.
any idiot can find a decent system......the problem is the mindgame.....

few people can handle the trading environment.....Humans are not naturally geared to trade sucessfully

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: trendie
Old Aug 17, 2018, 1:14pm   #173
Joined Jan 2018
Absolutely agree
Old Aug 17, 2018, 2:43pm   #174
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
It is hard to depend on Forex for living because it is a very risky business I have ever seen.
For sure it is risky, but if you know what you are doing then it becomes no different than any other job(after 5/6 years of trading etc)
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2018, 3:33pm   #175
Joined Jan 2018
This is true, but if you are passionate about trading, even when you lose, and still ok with losing trades, then it's not really a job. If you do a job you get paid for so you can pay your bills, but you hate that job, and only doing it for the money, then that's not living either. Find your passion, and give it everything you've got.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 4:30pm   #176
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactheriverrat View Post
Time frame for me is daily .
Old Aug 18, 2018, 7:40pm   #177
Joined Aug 2018
Hi! I'm new in the forum. So, trading definitely is not simple. You should learn a lot.
Vasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:25am   #178
Joined Jan 2018
Vasi l've traded for 16 years, and l feel sad for newbies, they've no idea what's ahead.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Vasi
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:45am   #179
Joined Aug 2018
Quote:
Vasi l've traded for 16 years, and l feel sad for newbies, they've no idea what's ahead.
That's why I think that threads like this are very useful for newbies.
Vasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2018, 12:37pm   #180

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Quote:
Extremely risky, and day trading is not for me, l've tried, but your chances increase if you choose H1 minimum time frame, preferable H4 and daily. It can be done, but requires a ton of patience and small size for which returns are small, until you grow your acc slowly. It's the impatience that makes us all go backwards, and too large of a size.
Well why dont you show us your personal trading results which reveals that trading on the higher tf is better than the lower? So many of us think that time frames make a difference when it doesn.t
TrumpsForexHack is offline   Reply With Quote