Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker?

This is a discussion on Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; HI. I used eToro when i first started out, and am still using it. it's not too bad... on that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 12, 2008, 3:50pm   #17

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
HI.

I used eToro when i first started out, and am still using it. it's not too bad... on that note there're even forums inherently hosted in the platform...
departedsoul is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2009, 5:17pm   #18

Joined Sep 2006
New Traders Beware:

Several of my Traders friends have posted their " NOT Recommended" comments on ET Forums for a Forex/Futures Broker: AMP Trading and they noticed that ET keeps deleting them and only posting the good comments. They did not even get any feedback from ET Administration for their actions!

This is clearly a very bad business practice and a violation of their own Forum rules.

This is another good reason why T2W is the best most professional forum and can't even be compared to the lower standards of Elite Trader Forums,
Silversea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2009, 5:37am   #19

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
Are there any arcades in the US that are good and ethical? I don't need to use their capital- only their experience
wolfpackleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2009, 6:21pm   #20
Joined Jan 2009
Re: I'm looking for a good broker/software platform/data feed, can you recommend one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick_bucks View Post
hello guys,

nice to be here.. i am an aspired options trader, and hopely i could finance my post-grad studies within 1 yr.. my goal is to get USD66K.

still reparing my loss now..
LOL...yeaachhh...sure...your username says it all
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:32pm   #21

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
Re: I'm looking for a good broker/software platform/data feed, can you recommend one?

I'm wondering if anyone has managed to set up an RSS feed or alternative data source to a paid-for brokerage service. Is it worthwhile trying to amalgamate data from various sources through an RSS for day-trading or would I be more likely to miss out on data/news releases which would be provided more efficiently by a professional service?

Cheers.
eca05iw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2010, 7:39am   #22

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2010

i found a good site that reviews binary option platforms and give good advice on trading it's called binarytradecenter.com
eranmazin is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2010, 7:49am   #23
Joined Nov 2010
Re: Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker?

It's a little bit tricky to chose a broker best for you. There's a bunch out there.

You can try LucrorFx, a New Zealand brokerage, NDD, MT4 platform, 100:1 leverage.

They accept US clients too.

Good Luck!
EricTheTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2010, 6:28am   #24
Joined Feb 2009
Re: Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker?

I think that the best feed+broker+price that I have found are here: Optimus Trading Group. I have been trading NinjaTrader+Rithmic for quite some time. But, I think I will also consider MultiCharts with Rithmic because of it has easy language programming capability.
This is not a platform for beginners, IMHO, maybe an intermediate to advanced.
Here is a page for the demo http://www.optimusfutures.com/multic...form-demo.html

I have found this video today as I subscribe to this guy highprobabilitytrading channel.

It's the weekend!
Zmark-trader is offline   Reply With Quote