How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?

This is a discussion on How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; I think it's impossible to find trusted vendor. Strategies that make the money are potentially more rewarding to apply by ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 29, 2018, 4:25pm   #31
Joined Nov 2014
I think it's impossible to find trusted vendor. Strategies that make the money are potentially more rewarding to apply by yourself than by selling it to others.

Buying a strategy you always have to bear in mind that something is not right here.
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2018, 11:41am   #32

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
OK I hear ya....so when i come on here as a newbie and say hey my brothers! i just signed up for so and so vendor that is something we try to stay away from here?.......understandable i guess.......in a way....not sure.......reading and investigating further at this time.....
Doug Kenline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2018, 11:46am   #33

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Finding a Mentor

well let's say you got real good at trading.........and you were kind of a showman and had a tendency to like to broadcast on youtube and basically do the whole online business thing.......perhaps you wouldn't mind doing that......diversifying your income stream etc.........."IF", and that is the biggest word in the dictionary, you are already a proven successful trader.....and you were so inclined......for a bit of work you could greatly increase your cashflow and asset growth rate etc.........i can't blame anybody for doing that.....and the theory would be the same age old theory time tested and proven theory of finding a mentor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemypips View Post
I think it's impossible to find trusted vendor. Strategies that make the money are potentially more rewarding to apply by yourself than by selling it to others.

Buying a strategy you always have to bear in mind that something is not right here.
Doug Kenline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:41pm   #34
Joined May 2018
choosing a broker

Ive been using Plus500 demo for a while practicing ,though i would nt consider them with real money as i feel their overnight fees are too expensive.Is their any broker anybody can recommend.I live in the Uk , like to place 2-3 trades a day with the possibility of leaving the trade over night, my preferences are mainly Forex but also Commodities are considered and the odd Uk or USA stock.
greenscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote