Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?

This is a discussion on Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by min6485 I would recommend Trading with Rayner he has a Price Action Course. Teaches the basic of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 18, 2018, 3:49pm   #106

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by min6485 View Post
I would recommend Trading with Rayner he has a Price Action Course. Teaches the basic of price action. There is a small fee for the course, but well worth it. Check out Trading with Rayner
And I agree with this recommendation. Price Action Course is really nice one!
Old Jul 18, 2018, 4:10pm   #107

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by min6485 View Post
I would recommend Trading with Rayner he has a Price Action Course. Teaches the basic of price action. There is a small fee for the course, but well worth it. Check out Trading with Rayner
These are not the basics of price action. Rather he teaches indicators and candles. Price action has nothing to do with either. If you want to learn the basics of price action, you'll have to get past all that. But if the indicators and candles are working for you, no need to bother. But then you won't be trading price.
dbphoenix is online now Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018, 12:03pm   #108
Joined Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
These are not the basics of price action. Rather he teaches indicators and candles. Price action has nothing to do with either. If you want to learn the basics of price action, you'll have to get past all that. But if the indicators and candles are working for you, no need to bother. But then you won't be trading price.
like your re-hased ebooks on wycoff! it's v. ironic that while the 'straight line approach' is so simple, that 90++% of newcomers looking for the 'holy grail' will be unable to accept it

your ebooks r great for 'old' newcomers, who have explored indicators. & r beginning to understand that there is no 'holy grail'. indicators r ultimately calculated from price. then it makes better sense to look directly at price. looking back, my own search for a 'holy grail' combi of indicators can best be described as evading full responsibility for trading decisions. rather than decide for myself, it was easier to let indicators decide

it's always nice to see works like yours, that inspire those on this journey. see you at the journey's end
econbizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2018, 11:07am   #109

6 Posts
Joined Jul 2018
To become a trader, there are only two choices, always keep learning, or meet a super trader.
KLASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2018, 4:10am   #110
Joined Apr 2016
If someone is really want to learn trading then he must start with self-learning, reading blogs and content on websites can also help you.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:29pm   #111

Joined Mar 2004
This thread is a MUST for all wannabee traders just starting out.

Could be interesting for long time traders that never made the profit grade too.

Let your hero loose.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2018, 4:17am   #112
Joined Apr 2016
Agree, if one really wants to be trader must follow some steps before real trading.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2018, 12:03pm   #113
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
trading is not rocket science.......

just do what anyone has to do to be a member of the top 5% of their chosen field of business, sport or endeavour...

thats it ......no shortcuts or excuses
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2018, 5:10am   #114
Joined Oct 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
If someone is really want to learn trading then he must start with self-learning, reading blogs and content on websites can also help you.
I agree, self learning and experience are the only way to get success in forex world.
Smurai is offline   Reply With Quote