Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?

This is a discussion on Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Jingles yes I find it discouraging that if I want to buy a good case can be ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 11, 2015, 9:15pm   #17
Joined Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
yes I find it discouraging that if I want to buy a good case can be made to sell and half the world sells.

If I want to sell then a good case can be made to buy and half the world wants to buy my sale.

It causes me to realize that we all are insane thinking this is the easy way to get rich.
Hi Jingles, the process will inevitably teach you to be humble enough not to have an opinion. Its not about what you want to do but about you working out what the bigger boys are doing. Try and jump on their train for a a few stops but be ready to get out fast if you misread the direction.

Its not an easy way to get rich and most definitely not fast, but once you can pay your bills through it, its very rewarding.

Just remember not to take the market on and keep at it.
carryontrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: lawrence-lugar
Old Aug 2, 2015, 11:34am   #18
Joined Jul 2014
According to me the best mentor, coach or trading course is you, yourself. You can gain enough knowledge about the Forex Trading through pipsology, Online School of learning Forex. You can also practice trading through Demo account and than you can enter the real market.
SurtiTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2015, 4:35pm   #19

Joined Mar 2003
I could be wrong but I think "mr chart" used to mentor? he was on here a few years ago - don't know if he still is
CityTrader is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2015, 10:15pm   #20
Joined Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTrader View Post
I could be wrong but I think "mr chart" used to mentor? he was on here a few years ago - don't know if he still is
Hey CityTrader my man! Yo busy again, after all these years. What's happenin?

Know any hot city trader type training companies I can hook up with?

I always figure, if someone knows how to trade, they gonna max their earn by, er, training, not trading.

Right?

Last edited by Pat Riley; Aug 6, 2015 at 10:16pm. Reason: not a dis for Mr. Charts who has my respect, but for the cheek of CT trying to piggyback his MO. Mutha!
Pat Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2015, 10:00am   #21

Joined Mar 2003
I recommend a mentor and you get all antsy , you know something my friend? if you spent as much energy in trying to help people, rather thann using it as a platform for your schoolboy sarcasm, this board would be a better, calmer place

chill out dude

ps "max their e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Riley View Post

I always figure, if someone knows how to trade, they gonna max their earn by, er, training, not trading.

Right?
Old Aug 7, 2015, 10:09am   #22

Joined Mar 2003
As a mater in interest- have you ever actually held a job in trading? How do you feel qualified to make the criticism you do?

just asking Pat. Just asking..

Quote:

Right?
Old Aug 7, 2015, 10:40am   #23
Joined Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTrader View Post
I recommend a mentor and you get all antsy , you know something my friend? if you spent as much energy in trying to help people, rather thann using it as a platform for your schoolboy sarcasm, this board would be a better, calmer place
Not ansty at all me old mate. Just find your tactics a little tacky. But each to their own.
Pat Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2015, 10:55am   #24

Joined Mar 2003
tactics? Do you mean recommending Mr Charts? Or you mean over 10 years of contributing to this forum? or you mean since day 1 having had in my profile that i'm an ex market maker - always been happy to offer advice on workings of the market>

And what my happy little friend do you have to offer? years working as a professional trader? FCA registered I'd hope - maybe we can check your CV? or have you been a hugely successful self taught trader ? i'd been interested - over 12 post a week for under the year you've been on here implies you certainly have a lot of time on your hands..

Please enlighten me?

Quote:
Not ansty at all me old mate. Just find your tactics a little tacky. But each to their own.