- About options
- United Kingdom
- charting and making money
- Trading Profile (OLD)
We'll be phasing this section out shortly. All members are encouraged to fill out the NEW Trading Info section.
- Trading Style
- Scalping and intraday swing trading
- List of Markets Traded
- FX. uk futures, indices and YM.
- What method do you use to Trade?
- futures and sb's, fx
- Trading Profile
All the info about your trading skills, preferences and background.
- Trading Experience
- More than 5 Years
- Trading Work Status
- Full-Time (Home/Office)
- Preferred Trading Style
- Scalper, Day Trader, Swing Trader, Position Trader
- Preferred Trading Methodology
- Break Outs, Candlesticks, Chart Patterns, Contrarian, Divergence, Indicators, Momentum, News, Price Action, Retracements, Reversals, Seasonal, Tape Reading, Technical Analysis, Trend, Volume
- Preferred Market Regions
- US, UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific
- Preferred Markets
- Currencies, Indices, Energies, Metals, Eurodollars
- Preferred Trading Instruments
- Spot Forex, Futures, Spreadbetting
- Preferred Forex Currencies
- USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, CHF, AUD
- Preferred Direct Access Brokers
- IG Markets, Interactive Brokers
- Preferred Stockbrokers
- Interactive Brokers
- Preferred Spreadbetting Brokers
- CMC Markets, IG Index
- Preferred Fixed Odds Brokers
- Preferred EOD Data Providers
- Preferred Realtime Data Providers
- CQG, Interactive Brokers, OpenTick
- Favorite Trading Books
- The hair and the tortoise
"Adapt or die!" Said the Coackroach to the Dinosaur.
Beware of false signals bearing gifts.
"I have seen the enemy...and it is me."
Follow the path of least resistance.