- About TradeTheEasyWay
- Real Name
- Mike Hamilton
- Trader and coach
- United Kingdom
- climbing, whiskey
- Vendor (Optional)
- Trading Profile
All the info about your trading skills, preferences and background.
- Trading Biography
- I started UK stock trading with a 'value strategy' in the early 1980s and built healthy profits in what was then a good trending market. With the skills I developed I learnt to track the underlying conditions in the market and sold 80% of my share portfolio 2 hours before the September '87 US trade balance figures came out. I continued to trade successfully and later sold my .com shares 3rd week in January 2000 (they crashed 2 weeks later) and even 'traded' property in a similar way - buying in '98 and selling out between summer '06 and spring '07 while many others were still jumping in!
Later I went on to study technical analysis with top UK and US traders and moved into currencies, commodities (grains / oil / gold) as well as UK and US stocks. I now trade 4 to 5 days a week and have taught a wide variety of people to trade a very simple and high probability approach.
Technical analysis dominates the markets now and so I devote my time to keeping up with the dynamics of the markets and I regularly improve my courses to keep pace with changes.
I do enjoy teaching, and the support I give after the course I think is second to none; most of my 'team' come back for further teaching to continue their development and I constantly monitor their progress as well as mine as a teacher.
- Trading Experience
- More than 5 Years
- Preferred Trading Style
- Swing Trader
- Preferred Trading Methodology
- Break Outs
- Preferred Market Regions
- Preferred Markets
- Preferred Trading Instruments
- Preferred Forex Currencies
- Preferred Trading Software (P-Z)
- Preferred Futures Brokers
- TradeStation Securities
- Preferred Spreadbetting Brokers
- IG Index
- Preferred EOD Data Providers
- Favorite Trading Books
- Trading in the zone
- Favorite Trading Tip
- Keep a strict journal, you have to be able to measure your performance.
|Apr 20, 2017|
|6:22pm - TradeTheEasyWay quoted BigJayJay in post ? |
You've been in a trade since 2...
|Mar 13, 2017|
|8:26am - Deleted Posts|
|May 29, 2015|
|5:52am - Deleted Posts|
|Mar 23, 2015|
|11:32am - VeerTrade quoted TradeTheEasyWay in post Best forex charts out there today |
I think this is a potentially very b...
|Sep 9, 2014|
|12:15am - Npard23 quoted TradeTheEasyWay in post Best forex charts out there today |
GBPJPY, my target was 175, we got to...