- About NVP
- Real Name
- Finance Manager / Forex Trainer
- United Kingdom
- Running / General Fitness (for sanity preservation), Self help Books....Interested in search for lifes purpose Blah Blah , Seeking the ultimate lifestyle via financial independence (in my dreams !)
- Vendor (Optional)
- Trading Profile (OLD)
We'll be phasing this section out shortly. All members are encouraged to fill out the NEW Trading Info section.
- Trading Style
- Still experimenting - all Paper at the moment until further notice
- List of Markets Traded
- Still experimenting........see below
- What method do you use to Trade?
- still Experimenting - currently researching Volume as a trigger (its the only other pure objective "hard" piece of info available apart from price....( !!??)
- Trading Profile
All the info about your trading skills, preferences and background.
- Trading Biography
- contact me at FXCorrelator@gmail.com ....(note that FXCorrelator.com currently links to my Beginners Strengthmeter thread here at T2W)
about me :-
see my profile here at T2Win in the articles section
I was born into a family of Bookmakers and involved in the gambling world from a very early age (Bookmaking/Horseracing), I qualified as an Accountant back in the 80's and I've been lucky enough to travel extensively and enjoy the world inbetween a multitude of commercial/finance roles with various Blue Chips in UK and abroad. I was first introduced to Trading in the early 80's as a trainee Accountant at Shell and (part of the back office support team to their Oil Trading Floors) and have been involved in Trading ever since ....
alongside my Work as a Finance/Commercial Analyst.....since the early 2000's I have been committed to Trading and Training people on my Forex Strengthmeters.....contact me for latest details !
- Trading Experience
- More than 5 Years
- Trading Work Status
- Preferred Trading Style
- Preferred Market Regions
- US, UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific
- Preferred Markets
- Preferred Trading Instruments
- Preferred Forex Currencies
- USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, AUD, NZD
- Preferred Trading Software (A-O)
- Preferred Spreadbetting Brokers
- Preferred Fixed Odds Brokers
- Preferred EOD Data Providers
- Favorite Trading Books
- any that I understand (not many then).....love the Market Wizard books especially
- Favorite Trading Magazines
- Currency Trader, Investors Chronicle, The Trader's Journal, Trader Monthly, Traders Magazine, Traders World, Traders'
- Favorite Trading Tip
- Dont lose money......and dont believe anything anyone tells you
..... thats it
- I've been trading Forex strengthmeters for over 15 years and happy to help .....see links here for free indicators and advice http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2443624
|Feb 28, 2015|
|9:56pm - Strugglingtrader quoted NVP in post Are all my spread bet profits tax free? |
are those returns actual...
|7:06pm - Forexmospherian quoted NVP in post Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader |
sat most of the day in a...
|3:25pm - gle101 quoted NVP in post Are all my spread bet profits tax free? |
are those returns actual...
|3:16pm - NVP quoted Strugglingtrader in post Are all my spread bet profits tax free? |
Hi I was let go just before Christma...
|3:05pm - NVP quoted Lord Flasheart in post Has anyone else been to a Lee Sandford Course |
Robert Your first post and you com...
|3:03pm - NVP quoted robert c in post Has anyone else been to a Lee Sandford Course |
I've been a financial advisor...
|3:00pm - Deleted Posts|
|2:58pm - tomorton quoted NVP in post is the risk control is so important ?? |
don't spoil the fun tooo...
|2:55pm - NVP quoted smokealarm in post is the risk control is so important ?? |
yes obviously risk control is i...
|9:37am - NVP quoted verial in post starting balance question |
Try a demo account with the...
|Feb 26, 2015|
|4:11pm - Rhody Trader quoted NVP in post Member Profile: Rhody Trader |
Great to read about anot...
|8:54am - Forexmospherian quoted NVP in post Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader |
eu the best earner from ...