- About Crassius
- Trader, Trading System Developer
- United States
- Trading Profile
All the info about your trading skills, preferences and background.
- Trading Work Status
- Full-Time (Home/Office)
- Preferred Trading Style
- Day Trader
- Preferred Trading Methodology
- Break Outs, Mechanical/Systems, Reversals
- Preferred Markets
- Currencies, Indices
- Preferred Trading Software (A-O)
- Preferred Direct Access Brokers
- Interactive Brokers
- Preferred Forex Brokers
- MB Trading
- Favorite Trading Books
- New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems Wells Wilder is a great introduction to the mathematics behind indicators like RSI from its creator. This book tilted my study toward algorithmic trading.
Rocket Science For Traders John Ehlers Although difficult for the math miseducated, including myself, careful study on my part aided by Ehlers EasyLanguage code, shaped my thinking on system design more than any other work.
- Favorite Trading Magazines
- Stocks & Commodities
- Favorite Trading Tip
- The Holy Grail is the skilled application of Risk/Reward.