London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

This is a discussion on London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Thanks Paul. Looking forward to seeing you all. Cheers. N....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 14, 2011, 9:38pm   #33
Joined Dec 2009
Re: London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

Thanks Paul. Looking forward to seeing you all. Cheers. N.
dominationFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2011, 5:35pm   #34

Joined Jun 2009

See you all on Wednesday 23rd. looking forward to asking you guys and girls about exits.
Old May 11, 2011, 6:51pm   #35
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hello traders,

The London Traders' Network May event will be held on Wednesday 18th May 2011 at the Theodore Bullfrog pub 26 John Adam Street London WC2N 6HL London . Kick-off is at 6.30pm.

Our last event had approximately 40 traders attending so you're all very welcome to get out from behind your screens, come along and have a pint with other traders. No cost and no genda other than to have a drink with like-minded souls.

If you want more details or to be kept up-to date on future drinks then join our meet-up group by clicking here.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Paul
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 11:58am   #36
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hello fellow traders,
Just to remind folks of our drinks evening tomorrow Wednesday 18th May at the Theodore Bullfrog on John Adam Street.
We're normaly reserved a spot just inside the door on the left. Theres about 26+ definetly confirmed so it should be a good evening.
I look forward to seeing a few of you for a chat over a beer.
Cheers
Paul
Old Sep 11, 2011, 6:23pm   #37
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread The London Traders' Network September 2011 SOCIAL Event

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up and chat with other interested traders.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 21st September 2011 from 1830 onwards.

Location will be the Theodore Bullfrog, 26 John Adam Street.

This is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialities, fields, levels and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage is some geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastics so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always you can be added to the guest-list by popping over to the meetup.com web page (click here) where you'll find more details and links to the future social events. I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

I look forward to seeing you on the 21st September.

Trade well,

Paul
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:43am   #38

Joined Nov 2008

Thanks Paul, i am going to head down there for a pint or two it will be good to catch up with some traders

see you on wednesday

patrick
pocrel is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2011, 7:02pm   #39
Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocrel View Post
Thanks Paul, i am going to head down there for a pint or two it will be good to catch up with some traders

see you on wednesday

patrick
Hi Paul. When is the October meeting please?
dominationFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 3:12pm   #40
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread The London Traders' Network November 2011 Social Event - Wednesday 16th November 2011 Central London

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up and chat with other interested traders.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 16th November 2011.

Location will be the Theodore Bullfrog, 26 John Adam Street.

This is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialities, fields, levels and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage in some geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastics so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

This will be the last Social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing a max turn-out for some end of year drinks on the 16th November!

As always you can get specific update on the meet-up page for the London Traders' Network by clicking the link.