London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

This is a discussion on London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Fellow Trader, We are holding the March 2010 London Traders' Network Social Meet-up on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 from 6.30. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 23, 2010, 9:57pm   #9
Joined Mar 2007
Re: London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

tradingbeliefs started this thread Fellow Trader,

We are holding the March 2010 London Traders' Network Social Meet-up on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 from 6.30. Venue is the Bell & Compass pub next to Charing Cross Station.

This is a chance for fellow traders to get out from behind their screens and meet other traders for a drink and a chin-wag. There is no agenda other than for people to mix and mingle with some like-minded folk.

You can get more updates at our Meetup group

I hope to see you on the 23rd March at the Bell & Compass.

Trade well

Paul
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2010, 2:17pm   #10
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hi guys,

Just a reminder that the next London Traders' Drinks Social Event is next Tuesday 23rd March 2010 from 6.30 at the Bell & Compass pub near Charing Cross.

Just a chance to have a beer with a few other Traders. More details can be found at our Meetup webpage.

Trade well

Paul

Last edited by tradingbeliefs; Mar 16, 2010 at 7:36pm.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 2:00pm   #11
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hey there,
Thanks to all those who pitched in last night for the London Traders' Network drinks. We had 23 fellow traders turn up. Good to see old friends and make some new ones!
Till the next one!
Paul
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:08pm   #12
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Fellow Trader,

Welcome to the September 2010 London Traders' Network Social Meet-up.

This is a chance for fellow traders to get out from behind their screens and meet other traders for a drink and a chin-wag. There is no agenda other than for people to mix and mingle with some like-minded folk. This is a free social event.

The opportunity to mix Bulls & Beers and Food & Fibonacci etc should be enjoyed by anyone who has an interest in the markets. Regardless of experience we are all still students of the markets and you can always learn something new from interacting with other traders.

I look forward to seeing you on the 15th September at the Bell & Compass. You can follow our group (nearly 300 members) on Meetup. As always I appreciate you taking the time to RSVP.

Trade well

Paul
Old Sep 10, 2010, 6:39pm   #13
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hello lads & lasses,

Just a reminder that the next London Traders' Network Social drinks is next Wednesday 15th September 2010 at the Bell & Compass pub next to Charing Cross station. We normally have the room behind the main bar put aside for our group.

At present we have 26 folks attending, if you want more details then you can view them on our Meet-up page.

Hope to see some fellow traders on Wednesday.

Cheers

Paul
Old Sep 14, 2010, 10:56am   #14

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2009

Hello.

I have just moved to london to study finance and I am really interested in trading. I have no big results to show or anything, have trading a rather small account for a while. Is it okay if I turn up for this? Should be fun to meet som traders.
Niklas55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2010, 11:20am   #15
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niklas55 View Post
Hello.

I have just moved to london to study finance and I am really interested in trading. I have no big results to show or anything, have trading a rather small account for a while. Is it okay if I turn up for this? Should be fun to meet som traders.
Niklas, you'd be more than welcome. We have a wide range of attendees; whilst most of our attendees are from the private retail side we also have private professional and instituional traders who pop along. There's no ego or grandstanding. Just folks who are interested in the markets meeting up for a pint and a chin-wag with similar folks.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:57am   #16
Joined Mar 2007

tradingbeliefs started this thread Fellow Traders,

Great to see 30+ folks at our last social get-together. The October 2010 London Traders' Network Social Meet-up is on Wednesday 20th October.

This is a chance for fellow traders to get out from behind their screens and meet other traders for a drink and a chin-wag. There is no agenda other than for people to mix and mingle with some like-minded folk. This is a free social event.

The opportunity to mix Bulls & Beers and Food & Fibonacci etc should be enjoyed by anyone who has an interest in the markets. Regardless of experience we are all still students of the markets and you can always learn something new from interacting with other traders.

I look forward to seeing you on the 20th October at the Bell & Compass.

Trade well

Paul