Liverpool Traders

This is a discussion on Liverpool Traders within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hello james, Its nice to have a northern group lynda...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 26, 2008, 9:45pm   #9
Joined Oct 2008
Hello james,

Its nice to have a northern group

lynda
chesterlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2008, 4:39am   #10

Joined Aug 2008
I'm from Chester too - well just outside in a village called Higher Kinnerton. You heard of it Chesterlady?

Sam.
megamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2008, 9:15pm   #11
Joined Oct 2008
Hi Sam,yes I have heard of Higher Kinnerton, I am spread betting the ftse 350, what are you trading ?
Do you trade full time or do you work near chester, I am trying for a year full time trading to see how much I can learn, I am still very much a learner but having alot of fun.
lynda
Old Oct 31, 2008, 4:18am   #12

Joined Aug 2008
Hello again Lynda,

Check out my other thread, its pretty much my life story! I work here in Higher Kinnerton but I would like to trade full time one day. Only been doing it for a while and yet to find a strategy/technique that suits me and gives me consistent profits. Just trying out some ideas on the FTSE100 at the moment. How are you getting on with your trading then? What sort of strategy are you using? Are you making regular profits or still finding your feet? Read any good books? Hope to hear from you soon,

Sam.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 4:20am   #13

Joined Aug 2008
Oops -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...ng-myself.html

thats my other thread!
Old Nov 2, 2008, 1:34am   #14
Joined Apr 2005
I'm in wrexham - not far from kinnerton or Chester - trading the UK100 Index, Dow Index & occasionally úvs$, Are you winning or losing ? and where does this go now - am willing to discuss ideas or meet up.
Rex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2008, 1:22pm   #15
Joined Oct 2008
Hi Rex,
I am spread betting the ftse 350 at the moment I am having a problem with my broker (echelon) can you recommend a good broker
I am waiting for the market to settle a bit but I have bought some shares to hold for the next year or two.
I would love to have local contacts to discuss ideas with.

lynda
Old Nov 3, 2008, 4:55am   #16

Joined Aug 2008
Lynda, me again. I have a spread betting account with interactive investor... I think the platform is supplied by City Index. I don't know how the spreads compare to other firms but the platform is very good and easy to use. Check it out. IG Index is very popular too so check that out.

Sam.