Any Traders in Northern Ireland

This is a discussion on Any Traders in Northern Ireland within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; I'm new to forex trading and wonder if there are any groups based in Northern Ireland. Would be good to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 1, 2008, 2:25pm   #1

7 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Any Traders in Northern Ireland

I'm new to forex trading and wonder if there are any groups based in Northern Ireland. Would be good to meet a few times a year and perhaps even arrange social events.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 4:11pm   #2

Joined Feb 2008
Was oringinally in response to cu20052008 constant posting.

Message now deleted as no longer relevant.

Last edited by Lee Shepherd; Sep 5, 2008 at 4:26pm.
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2008, 4:21pm   #3
Joined Jun 2008
Hi I am in belfast please contact me for any meet ups
Pm me and I will give you contact number
Old Sep 8, 2008, 1:59pm   #4

Joined Feb 2008
Scam Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentkk View Post
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa
Email vincentkonan2008@yahoo.com
Dearest One,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from (T2W)
I am Master Vincent Konan, the only son of late Chief and Mrs.Simone Konan. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip.My mother died when I was a baby and since then, my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on July 2007 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has the sum of Twelve Million United States Only (USD$12,000,000) left in a fixed / suspense account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.
That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management and transport.
Madam, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years old
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.
Moreover,Madam, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless!
Best Regards,
Master Vincent Konan

Stick it where the sun dont shine mate.

I'm on to you already and have now reported your sh1tty post so the MODS can now ban you....Permanentely
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2008, 2:14pm   #5
Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathtowealth View Post
I'm new to forex trading and wonder if there are any groups based in Northern Ireland. Would be good to meet a few times a year and perhaps even arrange social events.

Wilson,

Although I dont live there anymore I am in Portrush quite a lot, let me know if anything comes off.

Peter
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2011, 10:24am   #6

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Any Traders in Northern Ireland

Hey guys,

Happy new year ! I hope 2011 brings you a lot of joy in the markets.

The team here at NITrading Academy trade the futures markets (Indices, Currencies and Commodities). As well as being actively involved with trainees, our mentors/traders are also actively involved trading the live financial markets themselves on the award winning platform - SpreadsNI.

We have also interact in the chat-room where ourselves, traders and trainees communicate with one another on a day to day basis.

Looking forward to taking advantage of some market volatility in 2011.
NITradingAcademy is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2017, 6:49pm   #7

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
New to this forum but I live in Belfast and it would be awesome to meet and learn from other traders! Please feel free to email me to discuss further. All the best.
robpippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2017, 7:15pm   #8

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Trading in Belfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpippin View Post
New to this forum but I live in Belfast and it would be awesome to meet and learn from other traders! Please feel free to email me to discuss further. All the best.
Hi Rob I'm working from home trading just outside Belfast. Do you trade full time or part time?

D
Dax_&_Dow is offline   Reply With Quote