Any Traders in Northern Ireland

This is a discussion on Any Traders in Northern Ireland within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by robpippin Oh very good I am relatively new so still doing it part-time but it is my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 17, 2017, 9:34am   #17
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by robpippin View Post
Oh very good I am relatively new so still doing it part-time but it is my ultimate ambition to do it full time. I assume you are doing full time? How long have you been trading?
So Dax and Robpippin you both are trading for part time. I wish to start it, would you mind suggesting me some tips that I should know before trading?
ChungFeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 2:37pm   #18

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Well I generally look into the forex, indices and commodity markets. My trading is fairly simplistic, trading breakouts using support and resistance, along with moving averages to detect the direction of the trend and then trail my SL using moving averages depending on the strength of the breakout an trend.

I have read think and grow rich but never managed to get anywhere near finishing it. If i remember correctly it is a lengthy read, but very interesting. I would definitely be up for a meetup, even if it is just purely as an opportunity to chat with other people wanting to become successful in trading.
srainey is offline   Reply With Quote