Any Traders in Northern Ireland

This is a discussion on Any Traders in Northern Ireland within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by srainey Sorry I wouldn't have been able to make it today but I'll be back up in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 27, 2017, 8:42pm   #31

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by srainey View Post
Sorry I wouldn't have been able to make it today but I'll be back up in Belfast again in the new year if there's interest in another meetup
No worries mate, let me know when you are next free and we can meet up... what would be good is to set up a group chat/get together to help each other...
clepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2018, 1:09pm   #32

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Anyone up for meeting up for a char over the next few weeks?
srainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2018, 1:13pm   #33

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Anyone up for meeting up for a char over the next few weeks?
yes mate, I am always up for a coffee.... let me know when you are free and I will catch up with you in Belfast if that suits.
clepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2018, 11:08am   #34

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hey guys! I have been trading for just over a year now and would be interested in meeting some fellow traders around Belfast to share thoughts and ideas with. Please keep me informed on the next meetup, good luck.
michaek631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2018, 2:33pm   #35

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
When would you guys be available to grab a coffee and have a chat? I am usually free throughout the week so when would any of you be free of the next week or 2?
Old Feb 14, 2018, 3:11pm   #36

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
When would you guys be available to grab a coffee and have a chat? I am usually free throughout the week so when would any of you be free of the next week or 2?
Hi guys, is anyone actively day trading and would like to meet in Belfast?
rockyroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2018, 8:55pm   #37

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
I don't actively day trade but hope to set up a live account in the next few months. I would be up for a meetup for a chat.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 10:39am   #38

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
I don't actively day trade but hope to set up a live account in the next few months. I would be up for a meetup for a chat.
When is a good time for you?
rockyroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2018, 10:13am   #39

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
When is a good time for you?
I'm usually free most evenings during the week. Would there be a day this week that would suit?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 10:18pm   #40

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
I am new to trading and have been researching the forex market as a primary interest. I am currently living in Belfast and have come to realise that this country is extremely behind when it comes training courses and help on the subject.. I came across this thread and thought I'd ask use guys for any advice thanks..
Jasongmsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2018, 7:21pm   #41

8 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Hi guys, based in Belfast and only just starting to dip my toes in this fascinating opportunity and have been doing my reading. I plan to hopefully start working on testing my strategy on Forex with a dummy account in the near future. Glad to know there are local guys to hopefully get some advice from.
In_For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2018, 2:01pm   #42

6 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
hey guys i am a very active trader would love to chat to guys interested in trading or whoever is already trading. I use to trade equities but recently just forex would be nice to be in touch with like minded guys
allinazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2018, 2:06pm   #43

6 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Quote:
yes i am actively trading let me know when you free we can arrange something
allinazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2018, 5:26pm   #44

9 Posts
Joined May 2017
Hows everyone getting on with their trading?

Echoing what Jason said and the lack of support in this country, would be good if people can suggest books, websites, whatever they feel has helped them to learn and progress.

With people at different stages on the journey we can help each other, I'd recommend this as a must watch

Bionic trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:43am   #45

8 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
I’m currently still doing my reading and research at the minute trying to get a firm grasp of technical analysis and indicators and what the candlesticks are actually showing me. Have to say the abundance of information out there makes it very difficult sort the wheat from the chaff. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Have also just opened my demo account but to keep it realistic I’ve reduced the balance to £1000 and adjusted the leverage from professional to retail, my reasoning being that if I can get small profits when testing my strategy with this amount it should work once I’ve put my cold hard cash in!

Still a few months out from back testing and demo trading, so if any newbies are interested in meeting up and bouncing ideas off each other count me in.
In_For is offline   Reply With Quote