The London Traders Network Social

This is a discussion on The London Traders Network Social within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hey Traders, For those of you in the London area the London Traders Network runs social events 6 times a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 4, 2017, 1:39pm   #1
Joined Mar 2007
The London Traders Network Social

Hey Traders,

For those of you in the London area the London Traders Network runs social events 6 times a year.

When I first started the London Traders Network back in 2009 it was the only one in London. Now I see there are a dozens of them - mostly with a commercial agenda.

The London Traders Network beer-call is just that. A chance for you to get out from behind your screens and come for a beer and a chat about trading. It's not for selling anything - its a beer-call by traders, for traders. That's it - pure and simple.* All are welcome whether you've traded for 2 weeks or 2 decades. We have seen traders find and build networks of like-minded traders after meeting at our events - which is great. We all know that it can be a lonesome endeavour.

The*next event of 2017*is on Wednesday 15thNovember - we have the cellar bar of The New Moon pub reserved for us, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

For more updates you can join the meetup group here: London Traders Network

(Moderators that is not a commercial link - just one to events page with dates and locations of the beer-call.)

Trade well,
Paul
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2017, 10:10pm   #2

Joined May 2011
I've been to quite a few new moon beers meet ups organised by Paul & can vouch it is what it says on the tin.
tokyojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 1:49pm   #3
Joined Mar 2007
tradingbeliefs started this thread Thanks TokyoJoe!
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote