Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi, just joined this forum and am hoping to learn as much as possible! Omar...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 16, 2011, 11:20am   #6574

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi, just joined this forum and am hoping to learn as much as possible!

Omar
jazze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 6:29pm   #6575

7 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Hi , Just joined here. Currently interested in simple strategies- they work the best.
And not hopping around for any quick fix. I trade ES,TF,YM, and now some currencies: Eur/usd,Gb/Yen less frequently.
I am interested in knowing more about the Ichiro maku moving averages.
Currently I use simple MA's and Macd with Stochs. for entries.
look forward to contribute.
Only positive posts please. No put downs. Tx.
Greg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2011, 7:05am   #6576

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2010

Hei everyone, myname mujiati. I'm a newbe in forex. thank
mujiati is offline Hardware vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2011, 10:07am   #6577

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Hi
rcampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2011, 3:14am   #6578

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Hi Guys!

I'm a MultiCharts user and would highly recommend the platform. Currently I'm using DTN IQfeed which is OK. However, there are outages in the datafeed which seem to to occure at periods of high volume, This really threatens any short-term market position. Any feed back on alternate providers of reliable tick data would be greatly appreciated.

Regards!

Getnbetr.
getnbetr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2011, 9:43am   #6579

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2010

Hi people,

Just thought its about time i introduce myself..
i'm a part time currency trader and have been involved in the markets for the past 2 years. After consistently losing money week in week out, I finally decided to go back to basics and learn the fundamentals of trading, i'e risk management, psychology, etc...

I think i'm now a better trader, but there's always room for improvement and the learning process never stops. I was hoping to meet some like minded Forex traders in here that would be interested in sharing ideas and learning from each other.

I use a simple trend following moving average cross over method. So anyone using the same strategy get in touch.
MiltonMarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:15pm   #6580

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Hey all,

New to the forum so I figured I'd introduce myself...

I'm a Canadian trader that's been playing around with swing/long term trading TSX based stocks for about 10 years. Recently I've started scalping on a part time basis with some decent results. Averaging about $200 CDN on a daily basis. Pretty happy with that number but would like to improve and maybe trade full time in the future.

Even though I've had a trading account for 10 years I still consider myself a newbie... especially with the scalping. For the most part I use level 2, Time and sales, Stochastics, and volume for my trigger points. Always willing to hear opinions and other recommendations....

Looking forward to learning a lot more and having a profitable New Year....
goldbug55 is offline   Reply With Quote