East Devon Meet-Up?

This is a discussion on East Devon Meet-Up? within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Absolutely fine. PM sent in confirmation too. T...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12, 2016, 3:16pm   #17
Joined Feb 2002
Absolutely fine. PM sent in confirmation too.

T
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2016, 3:59pm   #18
Joined Mar 2003
Burnley started this thread PM found thanks Tom.

See you at 6 now.

Anyone else thinking of dropping by, we will start at 6pm tonight.

ATB.

B
Burnley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017, 1:43am   #19

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Hi there, Im Luke I've recently moved to the area and I'm fairly new to trading. Do you still arrange to meet? Would be happy to come for a pint 07919137346

cheers
Bannoski1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017, 1:43pm   #20
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannoski1 View Post
Hi there, Im Luke I've recently moved to the area and I'm fairly new to trading. Do you still arrange to meet? Would be happy to come for a pint 07919137346

cheers

Hi Luke - Great to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying this lovely part of the world. Sure, we should do something - so far its just Burnley and me that meet up now and then - we have a drink and some food and while we're at it chew over the markets etc. I don't think he uses this site much but I'll contact him by email and we will arrange something.

Tom

PS: I always worry about putting my personal contact details on the forum, please note you can edit your number out of the post if you want to.
T.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 4:19pm   #21

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Hi Luke - Great to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying this lovely part of the world. Sure, we should do something - so far its just Burnley and me that meet up now and then - we have a drink and some food and while we're at it chew over the markets etc. I don't think he uses this site much but I'll contact him by email and we will arrange something.

Tom

PS: I always worry about putting my personal contact details on the forum, please note you can edit your number out of the post if you want to.
T.
Nice one mate sounds good to me I'm just staying in Paignton you're probably just down the road. Look forward to having a pint soon.
Bannoski1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton
Old Oct 28, 2017, 2:13pm   #22
Joined May 2013
I Live in east Cornwall but work the South West daily, meetup near christmas maybe? I can stay locally or employ a driver (wife) for the evening.
Tytus_Barnowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 4:44pm   #23
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytus_Barnowl View Post
I Live in east Cornwall but work the South West daily, meetup near christmas maybe? I can stay locally or employ a driver (wife) for the evening.

Hi Tytus - Great screen name BTW!

Thanks for getting in touch. This is technically Burnley's thread but I know he doesn't get onto T2W much lately so don't think he'll mind if I reply.

So far we've just become a group of 3. We have some day-times free so we're generally meeting lunch-times but I'm sure it could be flexible.

We just met up this week and don't yet have a firm date in the diary for another meet-up but I guess 3-4 weeks time would be about right. Do by all means stay in touch. I'm sending you a PM with my email to help stay in contact.

Hope to meet soon,

Tom
Old Nov 1, 2017, 11:20pm   #24

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Hi Tytus - Great screen name BTW!

Thanks for getting in touch. This is technically Burnley's thread but I know he doesn't get onto T2W much lately so don't think he'll mind if I reply.

So far we've just become a group of 3. We have some day-times free so we're generally meeting lunch-times but I'm sure it could be flexible.

We just met up this week and don't yet have a firm date in the diary for another meet-up but I guess 3-4 weeks time would be about right. Do by all means stay in touch. I'm sending you a PM with my email to help stay in contact.

Hope to meet soon,

Tom
Hey Tom,

Where do you guys meet up? Room for one more?

Lee