Traders living in Bangkok?

This is a discussion on Traders living in Bangkok? within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi, My name's Aaron, I am from England. I am currently residing in Bangkok, and have been for the best ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 23, 2015, 9:16am   #1

7 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Traders living in Bangkok?

Hi,

My name's Aaron, I am from England. I am currently residing in Bangkok, and have been for the best part of 5 years now

I have been trading, or, should I say, studying to trade for 4 straight years now. I am currently focusing on Futures, and FX. I am more than happy to help out any newbies and offer advice where I can, but please bear in mind I still consider myself a novice of the market.

Are there any traders here in Bangkok trading Futures on a daily basis, or even swing trading? It would be great to meet up for a drink or three and share ideas and whatnot.

Thanks

Aaron
Trader Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2015, 10:14am   #2
Joined Jan 2006
Hi Aaron,
I come to Bangkok sometimes (and stayed for 6 months once) . I guess you are looking for traders based in Bangkok, however if you don't mind I will get in contact with you when I come there the next time.

I do like the idea of going out for a month and trading from there.

Good luck,
G

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:18am   #3

7 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Trader Al started this thread Hi G,

That sounds cool, drop me a PM when you're next out here

Aaron
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Apr 28, 2015, 5:27pm   #4

5 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader Al View Post
Hi,

My name's Aaron, I am from England. I am currently residing in Bangkok, and have been for the best part of 5 years now

I have been trading, or, should I say, studying to trade for 4 straight years now. I am currently focusing on Futures, and FX. I am more than happy to help out any newbies and offer advice where I can, but please bear in mind I still consider myself a novice of the market.

Are there any traders here in Bangkok trading Futures on a daily basis, or even swing trading? It would be great to meet up for a drink or three and share ideas and whatnot.

Thanks

Aaron
Hi Aaron,
I'm regularly in BKK and I'd be interested to discuss trading idea with you. FYI, I'm trading FX, Futures and ETFs Algo trading. It'd be great to meet for a drink.
Thanks,
Terry
mycroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2015, 4:34am   #5

7 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Trader Al started this thread Hi Terry,

That sounds great, let me know when you're next in town and we'll sort something out

I have been searching for quite some time now for traders who live in Bangkok, but have been unable to find any. Do you know of any regular meetups in this area?

Cheers Terry, have a nice day mate.

Aaron
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:32pm   #6

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Hi there, I live in Singapore and I travel to bangkok every so often for unrelated business meetings (No thats not what you are thinking).

You must be one of those roving day traders? Or just happen to work in Bangkok?

I am soon going to be based in Tokyo. You can come find me! Its near!
Flat
Slightly Positive for the month
Consistently positive
Find More Opportunities to be Positive.
- Mike Bellafiore"
stockku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2015, 11:00am   #7

5 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader Al View Post
Hi Terry,

That sounds great, let me know when you're next in town and we'll sort something out

I have been searching for quite some time now for traders who live in Bangkok, but have been unable to find any. Do you know of any regular meetups in this area?

Cheers Terry, have a nice day mate.

Aaron
Hi Aaroon,

Thanks for your answer (sorry for the delay in replying).

I'll be in BKK from mid July so it'll be good to meet up. What type of trading do you do .

Kind regards,
Thierry
mycroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2015, 4:32pm   #8

Joined Dec 2009
I'm in Bangkok have been here for 16 years & trade US Futures daily.

Keeps me out of the plaza for sure...