Australian Forex Traders

This is a discussion on Australian Forex Traders within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Anyone heard of, or are using www dot vertuetrading dot com dot au ??...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 30, 2011, 2:26pm   #9

Joined Aug 2008
Re: Australian Forex Traders

Anyone heard of, or are using www dot vertuetrading dot com dot au ??
The_Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2012, 1:40am   #10
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Australian Forex Traders

I am an australian citizen and live in Sydney,, and would love to meet some forex traders to exchange ideas , i am NOT a beginner on the knowledge level ( for those who are experienced ) , BUT beginners are quite welcome to contact me as we all have to start somewhere .
Fashion_Creation_001@hotmail.com
Cheers
George
George A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2014, 9:55pm   #11
Joined May 2010
Hello Aussie,
Love to travel there. Live in London, and have tried trading the forex since 2008. Just can not get it right. Any help would do me fine. Happy trading!
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2017, 2:51am   #12

4 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Renko Trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JWG_ View Post
Hi T2W members,

Hi,
This is an old message .
I live in Melbourne and have been trading for over 16 years..Renko for over 12 years.
Interested in communicating but only if really serious...I am 78 years of age so time is precious to me.
Ronald

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just looking to meet and chat with Forex traders from Australia in the aim to share a few experiences and stories.

More interested in topics like working from home, trading discipline, recommended books, family/work life balances, lessons learned, etc.

Everyone has a certain way they trade and their own opinions on the currency market and whats happening around the world. But what I'm more interested in discussing is how we are all affected by the people around us, our routines and what we are really trying to archive.

I am a business owner and part time trader. I have had a keen interest in the markets since 2006. I live in Melbourne and work out of my office at home. What really appeals to me about the FX market is the fact it reflects the way of the world. I really truly enjoy knowing the ins and outs of how economies are running and how it affects the worth of the countries currency. I believe there has to me more that money attracting you to this trading game. For me I can only relate my feeling towards the market to the passion a child has for deciphering a puzzle and watching the pieces fall into place.

Would love to hear so feedback from Australian Traders.

Cheers

JWG
Hi,
This is an old message .
I live in Melbourne and have been trading for over 16 years..Renko for over 12 years.
Interested in communicating but only if really serious...I am 78 years of age so time is precious to me.
nald110atyahoo.com
Ronald
nald50 is offline   Reply With Quote