ES, YM, NQ - Pivot Farm Support and Resistance Levels

This is a discussion on ES, YM, NQ - Pivot Farm Support and Resistance Levels within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; ****LEVELS FOR NQ, YM AND ES**** Hi everyone Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 25, 2009, 12:31pm   #1
Joined May 2006
ES, YM, NQ - Pivot Farm Support and Resistance Levels

****LEVELS FOR NQ, YM AND ES****

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Always use a set up based upon your system to enter a trade.

Good trading all
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 25-09 BASE.pdf (116.2 KB, 389 views)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-i...s-p-emini.html
aamarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2009, 4:03pm   #2

Joined Jun 2007
wonderfully concise, detailed, easy-to-utilise information.

Many thanks, as ever, for this excellent service.

r_e

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2009, 5:46pm   #3
Joined May 2006
aamarx started this thread You my friend are very welcome : )

Old Sep 25, 2009, 6:00pm   #4

Joined Jun 2009
Very well documented data. Out of interest, what are your motives for providing this?

GET YOUR TOWELS READY, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
GladiatorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2009, 6:08pm   #5
Joined May 2006
aamarx started this thread I'm a trader who has enjoyed some good success in trading. I used to make these sheets for myself as part of my daily prep and started getting friends asking for them. So I set up a blog to offer my prep to more traders because their is SOOOO much poor information out there. For around a year now I have been making the data I use for my own trading available to other traders. Its my way of giving back to the community that has given me the life I very fortunately enjoy.

Old Sep 25, 2009, 6:16pm   #6

Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamarx View Post
I'm a trader who has enjoyed some good success in trading. I used to make these sheets for myself as part of my daily prep and started getting friends asking for them. So I set up a blog to offer my prep to more traders because their is SOOOO much poor information out there. For around a year now I have been making the data I use for my own trading available to other traders. Its my way of giving back to the community that has given me the life I very fortunately enjoy.
I like your website Its aesthetically nice and i like the idea of harvesting profits heehee

GET YOUR TOWELS READY, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
GladiatorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2009, 12:26pm   #7
Joined May 2006
aamarx started this thread ****LEVELS FOR NQ, YM AND ES****

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Always use a set up based upon your system to enter a trade.

Good trading all
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 28-09 BASE.pdf (124.9 KB, 198 views)