Index King In Da' House !

This is a discussion on Index King In Da' House ! within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; IK Thanks for your comments, if you intend to give instructions half hour before Dow closes, thats fine with me. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 2, 2003, 11:40pm   #85

Joined Jul 2003
IK

Thanks for your comments, if you intend to give instructions half hour before Dow closes, thats fine with me.

Incidentally Finspread close for trading at 915pm and open at 700am every weekday, not just on Friday.

Hope you do well with this system and I appreciate your generosity in sharing it with us.

Cheers Snip
snip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2003, 11:20am   #86
Joined May 2003
Hi again IK, i can see your current trade is going 2 b sucessful its just a matter of time.
Anyway just wanted to know when placing a trade do u trade futures or daily price??

Or would it be beneficial to take either price depending on which ones give the better spread 4 us. I mean whichever spead gives us a greater or smaller difference!
mug2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2003, 8:53pm   #87

Joined Jun 2003
indexking started this thread Hello

Trade to continue as Dow close high. Target close today WAS 9350 on Dow for exiting and reversing but that unlikely now.

Regards
IK
indexking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2003, 9:00pm   #88

Joined May 2003
Thanks IK,
I've just picked up on his thread yesterday, very interesting!
Goodn luck
May the FTSE be with you!

G
Gaffs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2003, 12:40am   #89

Joined Jun 2003
indexking started this thread Reply to Mug2K

Sorry I mean't to answer your question but forgot !

My prices for trades are based on end of day closes, like you'd see on Bloomberg or other financial channel/website. When it comes to trading, the futures are usually different to the close price but that not matter as long as difference target is close there. That is why I say to give yourself 20 points maximum leeway to take into acount futures prices.

Incidentally all those sitting on sidelines on this latest trade may do well to dive in now. The water's nice !

Regards

IK
Old Sep 4, 2003, 8:01pm   #90

Joined Jun 2003
indexking started this thread Hello

Quick update. If Dow close @ 9410 or less then exit and reverse bet. Unlikely I know but that is today target. Otherwise please keep bet as Sell Dow and Buy Ftse. Anyone on the sidelines should come in as soon as possible on this one.

Regards

IK
Old Sep 4, 2003, 9:16pm   #91

Joined May 2003
Thanks IK,
watching with interest!
Gaffs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote