Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

This is a discussion on Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by foroom lluzers Next support 12620 then 12582 then 12550 i have added hoping these supports hold well...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:08am   #505
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Next support 12620
then 12582
then 12550
i have added hoping these supports hold well
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:11am   #506
 
postman's Avatar
Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
You forget all the losses on Dow you are hiding , and I called + 81 profit trades on ftse thread.

I don't like ftse , it is for grannies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
longed ftse tempted 7412 stop 30

dax supp holding dow trending
I havent forgotten them and I'm not hiding them.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2934592

You on the other hand are a liar and contradict yourself from one post to the next. You say one thing and do the opposite, that's lying. WE know this, so your not lying to us, so I guess your just lying to yourself. Open your third eye and look at what you post.
Attached Thumbnails
ca1.jpg  
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:13am   #507
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
longed ftse tempted 7412 stop 30

dax supp holding dow trending
price broke down , I held position open still.stop 7405
Attached Thumbnails
ftse2.jpg   ftse.jpg  
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:16am   #508
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
I havent forgotten them and I'm not hiding them.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2934592

You on the other hand are a liar and contradict yourself from one post to the next. You say one thing and do the opposite, that's lying. WE know this, so your not lying to us, so I guess your just lying to yourself. Open your third eye and look at what you post.
I am not a liar , I am human with temptations of greed /profit , i liked the ftse set up.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:21am   #509
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread update all profitable trading

Trading is very easy
Attached Thumbnails
clipboard01.jpg  
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:25am   #510
Joined Nov 2001
Yesterday, I said that I would move away from FT, to see what happens. Well, I tried the Dax this morning. Missed the fall, earlier, but 1159 CET - 1216 CET I got a useful rise of 28 points, I took it, because I had to do something else.

Thought I'd tell you, though. since it was because of our exchange of posts.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:05pm   #511
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Today was break even day

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantagril View Post
No argument in principle with this last part but again, you appear to using so many different methods and approaches that the people who are trying to follow what you are really doing find that very difficult.

My methods have evolved into 5 methods , I use them when I believe it is the right one at the time
1)high probability trend trading(my own method) often trade with options or cash

2)supports trading on Dow Dax weekly options and daily options here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...asdaq-s-p.html

3)weekly call options long strategy here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/futu...ml#post2934422

4)Daily 20 tick risk method invented recently

5)long term short trades

This is on demo testing here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ct-trades.html

A question that a number of members have asked themselves is why sharing your wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience seems to be so important for you.

hoping somebody may add valuable comments here

Whether you accept the idea or not, it's probably fair to assume that there are few minors on the forum and that the majority of the members are adults literate and numerate enough to find, read and understand a fair amount of material all on their own. To assume or behave in a way that would make one think otherwise is not going to gain anyone recognition, respect or gratitude. We may not be all-knowing geniuses but neither are we all illiterate idiots.

OK I understand , it is difficult to follow 5 methods combined , let alone one method in options etc .
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where Will The Nasdaq, S&P 500, and Dow Find Support And Resistance? Here’s My Take… morpheustrading Indices 0 Oct 24, 2012 4:48am
Simple and Profitable Stocks, Indices, Options, Futures trading system marywhite Trading Systems 12 Jul 1, 2012 6:09pm
DAX,ES,DOW,NASDAQ,Crude oil,Gold , US & EU Stocks Global trading , Skype Group. nudoler7 General Trading Chat 1 Mar 26, 2012 5:53pm
Intra-day trading: Global Indices (Estoxx50, CAC, Dax, YM, ES, NQ, ER) Adamned Discretionary Trading 6 Dec 7, 2006 1:48pm
Technical analysis on Ftse-dax-Nasdaq-Dow CHARTY Technical Analysis 10 Jan 2, 2001 10:50am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)